1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Tune setups

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Fighting Falcon, Dec 6, 2015.

1. guys I got a problem, when I go to race department to download a tune setup for my car, I first download the notepad document, when I open it the first thing it says is this:
    [INTERNAL_GEAR_2]
    VALUE=1
    [INTERNAL_GEAR_3]
    VALUE=3
    [INTERNAL_GEAR_4]
    VALUE=4
    [INTERNAL_GEAR_5]
    VALUE=4
    [INTERNAL_GEAR_6]
    VALUE=2
    [INTERNAL_GEAR_7]
    VALUE=6
    [FINAL_RATIO]
    VALUE=5

WHAT IS INTERNAL GEARS? WHEN I GO TO MY GEAR MANAGER IN ASSETTO CORSA I ONLY SAYS GEAR RATIO

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    XBox One Discussions Tune setups saves failing Aug 30, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Tuners wanted! Share your setups. Feb 16, 2014
    Console Lounge New to AC, car tune question Mar 8, 2022
    Screens & Videos a z-tune i build converted from GTS base model v-spec II Jun 1, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Riva Tuner Statistics Server not working properly for ACC or any other game on my system Jun 14, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Tune Save Issue and Crash + Online best time (loading screen) Nov 16, 2018
    ACC General Discussions How to tune Bumpstops Sep 25, 2018
    Suggestions Autosave Previous Tune Option Jan 10, 2018
    General modding discussion MX-5 Miata, where are the tuned versions? Sep 14, 2017
    XBox One Discussions Tune HELP Barcelona Corvette GT2 Aug 10, 2017
    Physics modding - Cars & Tyres Car tuner and online Jul 29, 2017
    Suggestions Tuned r34 Jun 16, 2017
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues No skins or stage tunes show up Apr 25, 2017
    Physics Bugs & Issues (Suggestion) Upgraded brakes for tuned versions Mar 6, 2017
    Bug reports Xbox One Tune save issue Jan 16, 2017

3. I assume that "Value = 1" would be the first option for that gear (ie. the left side option; there are usually several for each gear), and "Value = 5" (for example) would be the fifth option along from the left. Just a guess, but probably right :)

4. Rift Racer

Rift Racer Alien

You shouldn't need to touch a setup (or even look at it) in Notepad, just load it into the right folder and load it in AC, make any changes you need and save it from there.

5. Octane

Octane Simracer

davegreengo is correct. My folder for setups is found here C:\Users\MyComputer\Documents\Assetto Corsa\setups. Then you'll want to narrow it down the car and then the track. Just drop it in that folder and it will be available the next time you run that combo.