1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Turbo setting issues Ps4

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by Alberto Daolio, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Hi guys, i have a question. Is it even possible to switch the turbo pressure on Ps4? i mean the %, beacause i saw some videos on youtube doing that, but i cant do it myself. Did i need to unlock something? I try to map various keys on the wheel but nothing happens... thanks for the reply.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Suggestions Cycle through Turbo settings Jul 17, 2016
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues My fanatec porsche turbo wheel settings Jul 24, 2014
    Physics modding - Cars & Tyres Turbo & Throttle Modding May 3, 2022
    ACC Physics ACC Turbocharged vs Naturally Aspirated - No report from some GT4's Mar 6, 2022
    ACC Physics Nissan GT-R turbo boost behaviour at Suzuka Mar 27, 2020
    Sounds modding fmod - turbo blowoff valve - how to? Jan 29, 2020
    Screens & Videos Fiat Uno, Punto GT and Coupé Turbo Nov 12, 2019
    ACC Physics AMR V8 - turbolag? Oct 29, 2019
    ACC Audio Ferrari turbo flutter Jul 1, 2019
    General modding discussion 100% turbo - engine life app?? Dec 16, 2018
    Sounds modding Turbo and BOV help Feb 18, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Porsche 911 930 Turbo - Great Saint Bernard Pass Nov 25, 2017
    Physics Bugs & Issues SF70-H Turbo Lag Sep 20, 2017
    General modding discussion How to modify turbo boost? Sep 17, 2017
    Sounds modding Request or help with sound samples for a Turbo V8 Sep 10, 2017

3. moodyryder

moodyryder Hardcore Simmer

Some cars you can.

The 1990's Lotus F1 car, the Sauber C9, the Porsche 962 Longtail spring to mind.

You can alter turbo % in the pits or on the fly if you map a button to it.

There's nothing to unlock. You should be able to do it; just only on certain cars.

Totall Wrytoff likes this.