1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

TV style broadcast option to look at a quali/race REAL TIME and replay size?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by f1webberfan, Feb 22, 2018.

1. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

I think live broadcasting from leagues and championships will have more and more viewers in the future.
    What AC1 is really missing is the feature of replay during live broadcasting.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
    Tim Meuris likes this.
  2. f1webberfan

f1webberfan Simracer

With all due respect ... please read what @PLebre just posted after your post.
    We need these little things.

If ACC is a 1 off, purely done because of the Blancpain GT3 partnership, a project to hone your skills for AC2 - fine!

But if you seriously plan to put some more effort and go into the big e-sport stage and possibly crash the opposition ... I think you should consider these "small" things that actually will make your product much more interesting.

Just my humble opinion, of course.
    Don't get me wrong. I really appreciate AC1. And I'm sure you are passionate for ACC too as I am excited to see it. :)

tow and Tim Meuris like this.
  3. LeiF

LeiF Alien

I don’t think that the Lord is saying there won’t be door knobs on the doors, or even that they don’t care about what colour the knobs will be. Just that at this stage it is not the time for knob related discussion. ;)

Turk, Freddie Seng, gandlers and 2 others like this.
  4. This forum never fails to surprise.

Turk, Dookie, LeiF and 3 others like this.
  5. This is 1 series we are running but we are also running a GT3 series until ACC launches but check it out !!

f1webberfan likes this.
  6. f1webberfan

f1webberfan Simracer

With the Broadcasting SDK mod/tool now released ...
    https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/...s-talk-about-broadcasting-users-thread.53828/ - users thread
    https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/...-about-broadcasting-programmers-thread.53826/ - programmers thread
    @Lord Kunos - so now I know approx. 6 months is long time in Kunos' timeframe. :)
    I guess, we can close this thread.
    Cheers.