1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Twin drifting, door to door - tamada sportsland, toyota jzx110

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by broburga, Jun 30, 2015.

1. broburga

broburga Gamer

FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/pages/BroBurga/462556413791752?ref=strea
    A totally different kind of drifting, where we go very close to each other, sometimes slamming in to one another whilst still keeping the drift! Probably my most insane drift video i ever made ;)
    So please enjoy, and don't forget to SHARE, Like, Comment!!

And yeah the guy infront of me was so slow that everybody complained about him being so slow but i found it really fun to tandem / follow behind him and found a way to adjust my speed using the brake, so it was very interesting technique and way of twin drift, which i hope you guys can learn something from. I might do a slow motion how to walkthrough of this video, telling you what i do and why, tell me if you guys would like that in the comment section below. Take care! See ya.

Toyota JZX110, sp mods. Google for download link

Drift Track Mod, Tamada Sportsland:
    http://acmods.net/tracks/tamada-sportsland/

Smoke mod Download NEW 2015 (Made by me): http://www.4shared.com/rar/ZEoRdY-qce/Assetto_Corsa_Tyre_smoke_mod_2.html
    Need winrar or 7zip to open!
    DON'T OVERWRITE ORIGINAL! Save a copy.

COMPUTER SETUP:
    TrackIR pro V5 (oculus rift wannabe)
    Steering/Racing wheel: Thrustmaster T500 RS (with Pedals) & TH8 RS 8 speed gearbox shifter. t500rs th8rs
    Camera: Samsung NX20 + PL200 (for feet gearbox)
    Screen: Samsung Syncmaster P2770 (1920x1080, 1ms)
    GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 3x OC Nvidia Geforce GTX 970 4gb
    CPU: AMD FX 8320 3.5-4Ghz (Eight Core)
    RAM: 10GB DDR3 1600Mhz
    Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P
    Fans: 1 side (Red led), 1 back (Blue led), 1 front. Coolermaster
    Power supply: SuperFlower 650W
    Chassi: Antec VSK4000E
    *Cheapest PC build you can find for under 500$ dollars!

2. nonnex

nonnex Alien

Watched too much Tokyo Drift or Ken Blocks blog right?

Hehe, but nice drifting.

3. Your videos never disappoint broburga! Top drifting as usual..

4. Quertreiber

Quertreiber Racer

That has absolutely nothing to do with it. For some people (which are racing, too) drifting is the biggest pleasure. A buddy and I started drifting our Karts at the age of 13 when it was wet or in the winter on hard slicks. Back then we didn't even know the word drift.
    The first few times (on the last run of the day) we went out on slicks in the wet because it is the best school for the "sensors". And we noticed that it was the most fun to go sideways from corner entry till exit.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2015
  5. nonnex

nonnex Alien

it was just a joke

6. Quertreiber

Quertreiber Racer

Last edited: Jul 15, 2015
  7. nonnex

nonnex Alien

I enjoy drifting a lot. Since I'm coming from the old school european tracking I had some problems learning it because my hard baked techniques were always interfering, but now I'm more or less able to drift (if its worth calling this way;)).
    Took a relative long time to bring it on a "ok" level. Good drifting is harder then it looks like.

Great videos and all the best.
    Keep it on!

8. Subyforever

Subyforever Rookie

Nice twin Broburga ! I used to twin in LFS a lot but cant get that smooth transition in AC im always fighting with the wheel and get violent snap countersteer. Whats your T500 settings ? Profiler/in game thanks

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk