1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

PS4 two things necessary to be added

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Noctifero58, Aug 27, 2016.

1. Noctifero58

Noctifero58 Rookie

I bought the game but it is necessary add two things:

possibility to create private race

give more informations with hud for example details tires and detachments

xniv2001 likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions First things First Wednesday at 1:44 PM
    ACC Multiplayer Kunos, are these two things possible? Oct 4, 2020
    General modding discussion is it possible to change textures of things like vegetation and buildings? Sep 14, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Stupid things wreaking a good game Aug 16, 2020
    Chit Chat Room I don't have permissions to view and download things Jun 29, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Things we would like to see added or enhanced in ACC (not a bug compliant thread) Jun 24, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Several things Apr 5, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting A couple of things I noticed Feb 5, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting weird things happening with f7 cam Feb 4, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Hilarious things happening in ACC Jun 21, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Minor things that might be improved in the future Jun 15, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Strange things on car Jun 1, 2019
    ACC General Discussions The things i would like to see improved before release. Apr 26, 2019
    ACC User Interface Minor things I noticed in 7.2 Apr 14, 2019
    ACC Gameplay AI still doing some ridiculous things 0.7.2 Apr 10, 2019

3. Greg7272

Greg7272 Gamer

More info on HUD is defo req'd........ fingers crossed for update

4. Skemekos123

Skemekos123 Racer

Yes, and also an option to hide certain things from the HUD, such as the mirror and opponent arrows.

Mauler_77 likes this.
  5. Rik293

Rik293 Rookie

Soft lock needs added for wheel users also.

evgenyserdyuk likes this.