1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

PS4 Tyre temps/wear and button mapping

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by DirtyDubs, Aug 27, 2016.

1. DirtyDubs

DirtyDubs Rookie

Hi guys. Loving the game so far.
    Are we likely to see tyre temperature/wear indicators on console? Very surprised they're not in the game at launch.
    Button mapping would also be a huge help. The main issue I'm having (on PS4) is that the L3 and R3 buttons (used for DRS etc) is mounted on the wheel base and not the rim. Would be great to remap the 'option' and 'share' button to allow more functions on the rim.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Physics Dry to wet tyres transition, and aero balance changes Oct 5, 2020
    ACC Physics Tyre temps Sep 7, 2020
    ACC Physics race-ending tyre bug [wear-driven puncture ruining suspension geometry] Sep 2, 2020
    ACC Physics Tyre behaviour discussion. Aug 31, 2020
    ACC Physics Wet tyre wear/consumption? Aug 16, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Both front tyre's puncturing after pit stop Aug 9, 2020
    ACC Physics Tyres and Brakes problems Aug 1, 2020
    ACC Physics Tyre pressure (GT3) windows lower after 1.5.x update? Aug 1, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Visual wheel bug - disk/tyre hole [known replay issue - not content] Jul 28, 2020
    ACC Gameplay GT4 AI tyre change in custom race? Jul 25, 2020
    ACC Gameplay Disable tyre change im GT4 Custom Race? Jul 17, 2020
    ACC Physics Tyre Temp GT4 Jul 15, 2020
    ACC Gameplay "Mandatory: Pit Window, Driver Change, Tyre Change = Invalid" (PC with controller) Jul 10, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions TYRES: PRESSURES AND TEMPERATURE Jul 4, 2020
    ACC Gameplay No fuel and tyre consumption in career with the option On Jul 1, 2020

3. Felix Gro

Felix Gro Gamer

This^^!
    Also an Indicator of how much you use the clutch/gas/brakes would be nice. Having a brake mod I'm never sure how much force I have to apply.
    Awesome game tough, love it :)

4. Keisuke

Keisuke Gamer

I believe the only way of knowing tyre wear right now is in the pits, but thats about it

5. Greg7272

Greg7272 Gamer

Yeah. Plus 1 for the OPs comments. And the gas/brake input comment. Great game. Keep it up kunos . Or you could say. Kudos to kunos. Bit sad. I know.

6. AjKnight666

AjKnight666 Rookie

WE NEED TYRE TEMP MONITORING. WITHOUT IT YOU DONT KNOW IF YOURE SPINNING BECAUSE THE TYRES ARE REKT OR NOT.

Sorry but it's so frustrating. If there's ever a game that needs a tyre temp monitor it's AC. On the PC, one spin and the tyres are gone forever.

Jouni Veikkola likes this.
  7. Kaaarp

Kaaarp Racer

I had hoped the console version would be a full port and not a cut down version without essential apps, seat adjusts etc, hoping 505 can add these pretty sharpish and they're not missing due to technical limitations with either console (guessing both versions have to be exactly the same due to rumoured parity restrictions).

As it stands we're not getting full value.

AjKnight666 likes this.