1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
    Dismiss Notice

ACC Blog Tyres! oh... it's raining...

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Aristotelis, Sep 6, 2018.

1. iVG

iVG Alien

Yeah I think you are experienced enough to notice when you have less grip and when... Every time I try to follow the actual 'drying line' that appears regardless of where cars actually go in ACC, I lose time even though it is either less wet or drying.

2. PiretSS2000

PiretSS2000 Racer

That's not currently on, isn't it?

3. PiretSS2000

PiretSS2000 Racer

This is implemented? I have gone in the outside line collecting (if this is on) marbles for all the Paul Ricard straight and I don't fell less grip and vibrations. (Speaking in dry conditions)

4. Mitja Bonca

Mitja Bonca Alien

No, I don't think that works yet, at least I didn't notice any difference.

PiretSS2000 likes this.
Similar Threads
Forum Title Date
Physics modding - Cars & Tyres explanation of values in tyres.ini Apr 27, 2019
ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Dashboard and tyres are wobbling/shaking when the car is stationary or when not turning the wheel Apr 6, 2019
ACC Gameplay Tyres getting cold while waiting in race menu Apr 4, 2019
ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars [0.7.0] Tyres visually detached from car during practice session pitstop Apr 3, 2019
ACC Physics 0.6 Ferrari tyres still have less grip than other cars Mar 5, 2019
Troubleshooting - Workarounds Tyres Rolling Resistance Calculators Anywhere? Feb 25, 2019
ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars tyres stay don'tfollow car after parking Jan 16, 2019
ACC Physics Overheated tyres after spin - no grip, not very realistic (?) Dec 20, 2018
ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Changing Fuel before 30min Hotstint - tyres at wrong place Dec 15, 2018
ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Tyres and Wheels Detached—Differing Rotational Speeds Dec 14, 2018
ACC Physics tyres start lap Nov 24, 2018
ACC User Interface Overheating tyres can be barely see in tyres app Nov 17, 2018
ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars High gloss Wet tyres Oct 28, 2018
ACC Physics Tyres temperature drastically drop two laps after the pit stop in a specific turn of the track. Oct 13, 2018
ACC Physics Tyres totally lose grip Oct 10, 2018