1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 UDP app working with Assetto on PS4!!

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Donnced2, Feb 20, 2017.

1. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

[​IMG]

Well...by surprise i found an UDP app working with Assetto Corsa on the PlayStation 4 even knowing that Kunos didn't officially offered compatibility.
    The app is named "RevCounter-aCorsa dashboard" and is available for Android phones or tablets.

It a really simple one, only offering RMP bar,gear, TC,ABS,speed, actual lap and best lap times.

To make the app working it's quite easy.. Once you open the app it will ask your IP address.
    Here you put your PS4 IP address and click on "update"
    You open Assetto Corsa and once you are on the track in box yo hit the "open dashboard" button on the app...
    Do an full acceleration in neutral gear so the app detect the game.

Enjoy!

Once you exit the event /hotlap / race.. The connection stops..and once you entered other event you only have to hit again the "enter dashboard" on the app to make it work again.

Here i let the link to the app on Google play store.(BTW.. It's free)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/...rsa&pcampaignid=APPU_1_nS-rWKaTHMmfgAaV2a24Ag

On xbox one it should work also..but i don't have the console of Microsoft... So..i somebody wants to try it an give feedback here it would be much appreciated.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Keyboard support for console and UDP for telemetry Apps Jun 6, 2021
    Console Lounge will console version have UDP so we can use dash apps? Jun 19, 2020
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes Telemetry App using UDP and node.js May 17, 2019
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Ps4 udp app Jul 27, 2016
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes Some example for programming an udp app ? Jan 21, 2015
    ACC Multiplayer Communicating with accServer.exe (previously acRemoteServerUDP) Mar 14, 2024
    ACC Tools Read UDP Data Nov 26, 2022
    Console Lounge [PS5] UDP data for TM SF1000 Nov 15, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Game crashing with "Fatal error" only in multiplayer - UDP Paket not read to the end Nov 1, 2022
    Console Lounge Any chance of UDP on PS4/PS5? It was on AC original May 18, 2022
    ACC Multiplayer Error: AcMultiplayerClient disconnected due to UDP timeout Jul 15, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Can we get UDP Telemetry on the Xbox One Jun 27, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions ACC UDP telemetry on consoles (PS4 at least) Jun 24, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions NO UDP/SHARED MEMORY output on console Jun 23, 2020
    Console Lounge We need UDP to run the dashes on our rigs. Jun 20, 2020

3. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Nice. This prove what stefano said: the code is already there. Hopefully it will be added soon.

4. SlideWaze

SlideWaze Racer

Dope! Thanks for sharing!

svenvangent, L2D_Gopher and Donnced2 like this.
  5. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Well, this app is working very good...
    So hopefully those people who make dashboard applications and UDP applications make some more working with the game..

And if Kunos make it official, well sure it will be easier to those devs to make apps

6. L2D_Gopher

L2D_Gopher Racer

Will be trying this later thanks for the info

svenvangent and Donnced2 like this.
  7. BrainsBush

BrainsBush Hardcore Simmer

thx!! will give it a try.

svenvangent, Donnced2 and L2D_Gopher like this.
  8. Basquiat

Basquiat Gamer

This is great news, thanks mate!

9. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

Thanks for sharing that @Donnced. I'll try that out later on tonight.

10. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Can we save the laptime would be :cool:

Donnced2 and L2D_Gopher like this.
  11. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

12. GhostMan

GhostMan Rookie

13. StyleF1re

StyleF1re Hardcore Simmer

This is pretty cool stuff! I'm assuming it will be updated to account for other information down the road, but kudos to whoever made this app! Same for you as well @Donnced

Donnced2 likes this.
  14. Henry_T23

Henry_T23 Rookie

thanks a lot!!

Donnced2 likes this.
  15. Sigurd615

Sigurd615 Racer

This is great.... too bad I'm on business all week away from ps4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Donnced2 likes this.
  16. AndyB16

AndyB16 Simracer

Couldn't get it working on Xbox last night. Tried manual and automatic network, still said it couldn't find pc.

Donnced2 likes this.
  17. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

You have to put manually the IP address of your Xbox. Then push the "UPDATE"
    Button.

(the phone with WiFi on and the Xbox have to be connected at the same router BTW)

Only push "enter dashboard" once your on track... With first giving a full acceleration in neutral gear...

If you push "enter dashboard" in the main IU or during loading screens the app will say "PC not found" and don't gonna start.

Hopefully now it works for you on the Xbox One...
    On PS4 The way i described it it works very well.

And thanks for your reply! ;)

Davi2877, paul_wev and L2D_Gopher like this.
  18. AndyB16

AndyB16 Simracer

What do you put in the other space under ip address? I think it's port or something along those lines. Didn't see it on my network settings on the Xbox.

19. Yes I've been waiting for something like this thanks for heads up woop woop

L2D_Gopher likes this.
  20. fishfash

fishfash Rookie

Thanks Donnced, great find. Working for me on the PS4, I selected "Find IP address automatically"

21. Kaaarp

Kaaarp Racer

Awesome news - shame Crew Chief won't be as easy to implement as, from what I've read, Kunos need to sprinkle some magic their end.

Here's hoping UDP gets some love post-1.4.