1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

UFLT - Telemetry / Laptime recording tool

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by filth, Nov 26, 2019.

1. filth

filth Rookie

Hi guys,

over the past weeks I have been developing a tool that records your laptime and car telemetry when racing.
    You can review your laptime progression and telemetry online.

All data is avaliable on the main page:
    https://www.010102.de

To get started you need to register on the homepage, download the client, start it and race.
    https://www.010102.de/ulft_0.5.zip

I hope you enjoy it!

Feel free to post any suggestions / bugs / wishes / whatever ;)

Alex

Attached Files:

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes UFLT - Online Leaderboard / Laptime / Telemetry Tool Nov 26, 2019
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes AC-PS4: ACGearUP - Telemetry and public chat App. Windows and Linux Jul 16, 2019
    ACC Physics Monza telemetry help me! Jul 6, 2019
    ACC User Interface Telemetry Not Available Until Quit Option Used Jun 4, 2019
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes UDP Telemetry for ACC confusion May 31, 2019
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes Telemetry App using UDP and node.js May 17, 2019
    ACC User Interface Telemetry data problem May 2, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Thank you Kunos for better telemetry handling off track Apr 18, 2019
    ACC General Discussions [0.7.2] MoTeC not recording last section of final lap in telemetry Apr 14, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Telemetry stops after session ends but before pulling into the pits Apr 9, 2019
    ACC Physics Telemetry stops after the race ends Apr 8, 2019
    ACC Physics telemetry input, Bass shakers and Simhub Apr 7, 2019
    ACC General Discussions ETA on more telemetry data? Mar 11, 2019
    ACC User Interface v0.6.1 Motec telemetry files are not saved in session Mar 7, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting [0.6.0] Crash on exit with telemetry enabled Mar 5, 2019

3. rikirk

rikirk Gamer

Nicely done.

I really recommend a Data Privacy disclosure with opt in/out based on the standard EU model even on top of the stealth option to avoid possible penalties.

4. filth

filth Rookie

Thanks.

Concerning opt in/ out - what exactly do you mean? There are no cookies / social media plugins on the page you could opt-out/in from.

5. rikirk

rikirk Gamer

Assuming you are in DE and without going in details just ask your ISP if you are in compliance with all privacy regulations. Better be safe ;)

6. filth

filth Rookie

I will clarify, thanks for pointing out :)