1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
    Dismiss Notice

Generic UI Bug - Cannot close Advanced axis configuration popup window

Discussion in 'Bug reports' started by DeanGuitarist, Apr 21, 2019.

Tags:
  1. DeanGuitarist

DeanGuitarist Rookie

I did a video capture of the bug, here is the youtube link :

So I play with inverted pedals, so i need to set clutch as gaz, and gaz as clutch pedal, and invert Gaz, Braks and clutch pedals. But as soon as I open one of the Advanced axis input configuration, when i first hit Confirm or cancel, it reset any changes made, and I'm not stuck in this window. If i hit cancel or confirm, it does nothing (both with keyboard and mouse, I can't do it with wheel buttons as my wheel button are broken on my T500rs) but it seems more like a UI bug, you can see the first time i click confirm and it reset the inverted from Yes to No, that the screen flicks a bit, like if there was 2 popup on top of each other. Maybe when i click to open the popup, it could open 2, and when i close the first one, i'm stuck in the other one. (That's what i feel is happening as a software developer myself).

This is really frustrating, because this issue alone, prevent me from playing the game at all.

Since it's a UI bug, I've tried many things to try with other settings, such as Fullscreen on and off, different resolutions, etc.. none of them worked.

EDIT: I've managed to workaround by using smaller resolution AND windowed at the same time, all other combinaison didn't work)

Last edited: Apr 21, 2019
    PsychoFridge likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Bug reports UI does not close calibration - cannot close calibration screen - so I can´t drive at all May 29, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting since 1.2 cannot continue career mode game crashes Jun 10, 2019
    ACC User Interface Cannot Set Keyboard Keys For Car Functions.. Help Pls! Jun 9, 2019
    ACC User Interface Cannot navigate menu using dpad or keyboard online. Jun 6, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer cannot access competitive servers Jun 5, 2019
    ACC User Interface Cannot set Bentley 2018 ECU Map in garage Jun 4, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Cannot Calibrate Pedals Jun 3, 2019
    ACC Audio Make crew chief louder, cannot understand it... Jun 3, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Cannot find Servers Jun 2, 2019
    ACC User Interface Cannot load car set ups Jun 2, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Cannot retrieve server list Apr 12, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals still cannot get my t5oo working not showing in devices Apr 10, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Cannot see puddles+ tyre skid marks in puddles Apr 9, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Cannot set track wetness/standing water in VR mode Apr 9, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting V0.7.1 - Cannot start ACC - "Steam not started yet" Apr 8, 2019

3. I have the same issue except your solution did not work for me.

4. PsychoFridge

PsychoFridge Rookie

Did you use a specific resolution? i tried several in windowed mode, but cannot get my wheel and pedals calibrated... Sadly, there are a few people with the same issue, but no where in the internet, I found a solution to this. I don´t hope this does not mean, I can never play the game. I played for some hours when it startet in Early Access so I cannot refund it on Steam anymore...

5. PsychoFridge

PsychoFridge Rookie

New Hotfix did not fix this issue.