1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Unannounced Roadmap Update?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by BTL.357, Jan 17, 2019.

1. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

@dek thank you, 100% d'accord

dek likes this.
  2. th3o

th3o Hardcore Simmer

someone just make a poll thread here in the general discussion section about age :) would be interesting to see

3. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

I'm 30, but feel like I'm still a kid sometimes :D

4. Axel Vogelsang

Axel Vogelsang Simracer

sissydriver and After_Midnight like this.
  5. Ælleden

Ælleden Gamer

When is the update going to come live ??? We are the 13th today and the website roadmap show just "february" x)
    Did they push it back ???

6. Turk

Turk Alien

Yup, another week.

7. classicpark1

classicpark1 Rookie

There is no date set in the roadmap

8. carlossanchez97

carlossanchez97 Hardcore Simmer

As all of the updates had been releasing on wednesdays, I would expect it to come out on wednesday

9. classicpark1

classicpark1 Rookie

Still why the dev dont give anny info.
    Date whas set 13 feb so why change a date on the site with feb with no date notice ore reason
    Same with driver swap but this is a other discussion.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2019
  10. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

Why do you think they don't give it?

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A5010 mediante Tapatalk

carlossanchez97 likes this.
  11. carlossanchez97

carlossanchez97 Hardcore Simmer

I wish I knew

12. classicpark1

classicpark1 Rookie

I dont know it's not the first time the dont respons right away.
    And that is a shame if you want to convince your users.

13. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

Probably because they can't say for sure which exact date they're done. Just be patient and give them time.

Arlo likes this.