1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Unintelligible behavior of a pilot

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Christy, Apr 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Christy

Christy Gamer

Hi,
    This morning a guy not at all nice, he is led in an unacceptable manner.
    on the server: Pilots Aspirant Fair Play

Name : S. DI carlo

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Following this I disconnected the server for 5 'minutes, which penalizes many other pilots, to whom I apologize.

The ACC server does not allow you to create a list in order to put the names of the drivers that you do not want on your server.

Therefore the only solution I have left is to close the server for '5' and reconnect it.

Note, that when we behave in a non-fair play way on this server it will be so.

EDIT : here te video :

http://img.cd91.eu/serveur/incident/ACC-inc.mp4

Last edited: Apr 25, 2020

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Controls & Peripherals [Linux] Fanatec DD2 FFB behavior Feb 10, 2023
    Physics Bugs & Issues AI behavior on pit stops Nov 20, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions NextGen version changes cars behavior? Mar 22, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Video of unfortunate behavior on competitive server Feb 10, 2022
    ACC User Interface MFD behavior Jan 10, 2022
    ACC Physics Is this correct car behavior ? (looked like car self-changed direction)) - SOLVED Nov 25, 2021
    ACC Physics Strange behavior Silverstone off-track Aug 22, 2021
    Physics modding - Cars & Tyres Help Understanding Suspension Behavior Mar 1, 2021
    ACC Physics Weird tire pressure behavior [Hotlap mode car reset on S/F] Nov 26, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Rpm indicator behavior on SF-70H Aug 16, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Curious behavior FFB G29 in Career Mode Jun 28, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting AI behavior May 31, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting AI behavior after crash. May 25, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Report system/Vote system on malicious behavior (continuous blocking +brake test) Apr 29, 2020
    ACC Physics Strange car behavior Mar 1, 2020

3. eracerhead

eracerhead Hardcore Simmer

It is impossible to determine what the issue is from still photos. The jury’s out whether it’s prudent to name-shame others here, but if you want someone to take your side at least upload a video.

m_box97 likes this.
  4. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

I'm pretty sure you can ban someone and he won't be able to rejoin your server until you've restarted it. Maybe this has been changed tho, not sure.

5. Christy

Christy Gamer

Eracerhead ,
    I have no wish of this kind, the person who behaved in this way is only warned not to come to this server again.

6. Christy

Christy Gamer

the pdf manual c7c of 29/2, does not indicate any information on this subject.
    Currently we can only: create a list of the drivers we want, but it is for servers with password, so private.

7. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

/ban (car race number)
    Bans a user from the server, preventing him to join again until the server restarts

Page 14 of the handbook.

chksix, AndyK70 and RDGNL like this.
  8. eracerhead

Then IMO this isn't the sort of thing we should be posting here, as it only relates to two people; you and him. Find him on the Member List or on Steam and send him a PM.

Otherwise you're bashing him in public without providing suitable evidence, which isn't appropriate.

azzah, AndyK70, m_box97 and 1 other person like this.
  9. Neilski

Neilski Alien

With AC servers we can ban by Steam GUID.
    This isn't possible for ACC?

10. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

delete

11. Christy

Christy Gamer

here the video :

http://img.cd91.eu/serveur/incident/ACC-inc.mp4

12. azzah

azzah Simracer

I'm sorry, but what I'm seeing in the video is someone who is considerably quicker catching up to you, then waiting rather patiently for half a lap to pass you and then accidentally bumping you in turn 1. Totally their fault, not yours, sure. But then you seem to try to stop completely right in front of the Aston, who probably assumes that after the rather minor bump you would keep driving.

I may misinterpret the situation here, but that's what it looks like to me. Yes, it was an avoidable incident, but especially among beginners and when people with different pace share the track, such things do happen. There is no evidence that there was any intention behind the contact, and while you're still free to feel that this was unacceptable and to remove the driver from your server, this is not the type of incident that warrants its own forum thread or name-shaming.

chksix and Winston like this.
  13. Si.

Si. Simracer

It looks like such a minor bump, it appears your car was still pointing in the correct direction, why didn’t you just drive on? Don’t forget accidents do happen, not every contact is malicious, too many people have a complete meltdown after any contact whatsoever.

14. CmdrCody

CmdrCody Rookie

A lot of drivers practice hot-lapping and get good at that, but suck at driving safely behind other human drivers who don't drive as consistently as the AI. To me, the collision doesn't look malicious; it looks like you braked maybe a bit early, and the guy following froze and didn't think about taking a different line. He's definitely at fault, but I would have just driven on.

azzah likes this.
  15. Christy

Christy Gamer

we don't have the same way of seeing things!

16. Skaven Zverov

Skaven Zverov Simracer

That is because he has the fresh view, and you are driven by emotions...

17. eracerhead

I agree with azzah; you took a shallow line into T1 and in this instance you stayed on the brakes way too long. I'm sure driver behind anticipated a normal pace, and just misjudged the closing speed. I can understanding him not fully stopping due to such a slight hit, but by standing on the brakes afterwards you made it inevitable that he'd tap you again. And still you stayed put, so of course he was going to continue around. I'm sure to you the double-hit felt malicious but I really can't fault this driver at all. IMO he doesn't rate a permaban for something like this, although do what you want with your server.

azzah likes this.
  18. Christy

Christy Gamer

I like your comment, which I find more accurate.
    That said for 3 days that this server is open there were on average 15 drivers, and I looked at the replay of the races and I found other buffers ..

therefore, this server is now 'private' and the mdp is only communicated to known pilots through a pilot league, who do not accept this type of behavior in their rank.

19. RS10

RS10 Simracer

wew lad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.