1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Unplayable stutter after patch 1.0.3

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by DriftTony, Oct 12, 2016.

1. DriftTony

DriftTony Rookie

Hi all,

When the game runs fine it is best sim on the console to date! The physics feel absolutely amazing!

One problem I have...still after the patch is the framerate stutter (like 5 FPs). I get this framerate after a few online races. Today I tried (during an online race) to hit the XBox button (so the game minimizes to XBox-home) and after select it again (so it comes full screen again)...this resolved the problematic framerate stutter.

I really hope this can help the Devs fix this issue.

My setup:
    -XBox One (always on)
    -Fanatec CSW V2 (Wheel)
    -XBox controller also connected (for party chat)

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds 0.8.5 Stuttering and freezes, game unplayable (solved unparking cores) Apr 12, 2014
    ACC Troubleshooting AI is unplayable on high agressiveness - Monza Aug 24, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Update 1.0.7 unplayable Aug 4, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting unplayable sad to say that, but... Jul 30, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Unplayable game for me Jul 7, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting This game is unplayable, crashes every time Jun 27, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Mutiplayer Unplayable Jun 24, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Release Version: every MP race: Critical Error! Unplayable! May 31, 2019
    ACC General Discussions VR unplayable May 29, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting 0.7.2 still unplayable, when racing against opponents Apr 13, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Menu Bugs, Unplayable - Please help.. Dec 22, 2018
    ACC Troubleshooting Game unplayable everything resets if game is closed Dec 14, 2018
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds The game is unplayable Nov 25, 2018
    ACC Controls & Peripherals The game is unplayable with Dualshock 4 Nov 22, 2018
    ACC Gameplay ACC is unplayable due to invisibility of AI drivers and their behaviour Oct 24, 2018

3. myimac

myimac Alien

Exactly the same here, I raised a ticket with 505. Please do the same as it's important they realise this is not based on one users experience

4. DriftTony

DriftTony Rookie

Just an update from racing online this week, I did get the stutter again...now going back to the home-screen of the XBox One didn't resolve it. I then tried shutting down the normal controller (which I had active next to my Wheel, in order to be able to chat via the XBox One party service). This seemed to solve the stutter.

I really hope we can get some feedback from the developers if they are working on resolving this...

5. Plato99

Plato99 Simracer

Turning off the second controller doesn't fix it totally. You have to do this:
    Turn off second controller, reboot XB1, restart AC.
    Failure to reboot the XB1 just brings the problem back even if you restart AC.
    Go figure.