1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Unreal Engine version

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Brado23, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Brado23

Brado23 Racer

Will unreal engine be updated to version 4.22 before the full 1.0 release to potentially support Ray tracing in the future?

What version of unreal engine is ACC currently running on?

Tim Meuris and MK_BrainKiller like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting Unreal Engine Error ACC 1.9.2 May 6, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting UE4-AC2 crash Fatal error Line 198 Unreal Engine 0x887A0006 HUNG Dec 25, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Unreal Engine Crashes 3080Ti OC Nov 20, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting First crash after months: Unreal engine exiting due to d3d device lost Feb 24, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Fatal Error Unreal Engine [GPU hang] Jan 2, 2021
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds unreal engine4 Dec 30, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting [1.6.1] Unreal Engine 4 Crash Nov 21, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Unreal Engine is exiting due to D3D device being lost Sep 29, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Unreal Engine Crash since 1.5.5 update [3D device lost] Aug 28, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting crashes Unreal Engine [multiple unrelated reports and some poetry] Jun 21, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Unreal Engine 5 revealed May 13, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Question on the crashes happening lately and the Unreal Engine May 12, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Unreal Engine is exiting due to D3D device being lost. May 3, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Unreal Engine fatal Crash in CP server Version 1.3.11 Apr 23, 2020
    ACC Hardware Discussions Beware" of Nviidia most recent 445 driver Crashed the unreal engine on my pc. Mar 30, 2020

3. 0.7.2 is 4.21

4. 0.7.2 is 4.20

We're trying to upgrade to 4.22, hopefully not too many things will get broken in the process.

aaaape, Epistolarius, APC900 and 48 others like this.
  5. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Nice. Good to know that ACC will benefit from the improvements to the UE4 engine.

6. Fingers crossed for you guys.

7. pons

pons Simracer

Faster compiling times sound good.

8. ya sadly it's fake news for us... we're seeing worse times :(

9. Felge Schneider

Felge Schneider Hardcore Simmer

Out of curiosity: How long does it take, to compile the complete game?

10. pons

pons Simracer

Thats a shame :(

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
  11. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

Full recompile is around an hour, but it takes much less with code changes only.

12. Gert De Preter

Gert De Preter Simracer

Any idea if DLSS would be an option in the future?

13. ▣ HiTzz

▣ HiTzz Gamer

MASSIVE thumbs up from me

14. Tim Meuris

Tim Meuris Simracer

Updating to this version will it make support for triple screen possible or not?

15. Raklödder

Raklödder Simracer

That's the kind of news I was looking for. I'm going to cross my fingers, pray to the machine god and hope for the 2019 update.

16. Brado23

Brado23 Racer

That's great news! If it is currently running on 4.20 it means you could also potentially make use of the Geographically accurate sun positioning introduced in 4.21.

Great to hear you will be using the latest before release.

17. sadly no, at least according to the people that Epic provided us as support.

Tim Meuris likes this.
  18. Tim Meuris

Tim Meuris Simracer

Again, thnx for your explanation. So your hands are tied as long as epic won't adapt their engine if i understand correctly?

19. Nox

Nox Racer

Hi Team Kunos !
    I have a question, will ACC future Trackir supports?:confused:

cr4wl3r0 likes this.
  20. dave81983

dave81983 Racer

But wasn't multiple view support included in 4.22C? Certainly in the change log it said it included something along those lines. What does that mean or do if it's not what you need for triple screen?

21. mdcurry

mdcurry Rookie

How will AMD cards fare under 4.22?