1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Update 0.21

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by AC Support, Jul 18, 2014.

1. 6S.Manu

6S.Manu I'm Awesome! Staff Member KS Dev Team

The setup FFB is a multiplier:
    setup 100% and main 70% => final 70%
    setup 50% and main 70% => final 35%

2. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

Either we did not express ourselves correctly in english, or you didn't understand, doesn't matter.

The 98T has complex aerodynamics very pitch and speed sensitive, but not active. Because of this, it was making AI behave very badly, so we had to work and understand what was going wrong. When we managed to fixed the issue, we also noticed that this benefited cars with active aero.

Zentiusd, Mogster and spiritofsenna like this.
  3. yusupov

yusupov Alien

FXAA is just the least costly form of AA in terms of performance, & also the worst in terms of quality. just turn it off.

Kristaps and Nahkamarakatti like this.
  4. Filippo94

Filippo94 Alien

WHERE'S THE MIP MAP BIAS?!?!? All the game is now so blurry :(, there's not any system/cfg/dx11.dll anymore...
    [​IMG]

5. Robert Worm

Robert Worm Rookie

Glance/Look left-right doesn't work. In cockpit view I can't look to the left/right. Buttons are assigned and on the outside view, the driver moves his head. Any help?

6. yusupov

yusupov Alien

disable FXAA

7. Si3v

Si3v Graphic Lead Artist Staff Member KS Dev Team

graphics.ini

8. Filippo94

Filippo94 Alien

I can't run any effect, why all you assume that one can by default?!
    However, just found the .ini, it's now called "graphics.ini" :D

Edit: I was too slow (or you was awfully fast!), thanks :D

9. DomD

DomD Gamer

I had this originally with my DFP GT, after I installed the drivers again it worked.

10. Gsgomma!

Gsgomma! Racer

Yes! TITS FOR EVERYONE I LOVE YOU!

:D

The bad thing is that here in my room is near 30° C(outside my house I think 31/32) If I play my pc turn on like a warm chick, I have to wait the evening when the ambient temperature calm down :(

Philippeapo likes this.
  11. irfan.pratama

irfan.pratama Hardcore Simmer

on this update the pedal apps ffb indicator seems like not working...

Nahkamarakatti, gigelis and Brenn10 like this.
  12. amp88

amp88 Gamer

This line is very confusing:
    So you're saying there are no active aerodynamics (i.e. the downforce/drag values for aerodynamic elements on the car don't change in relation to car speed and/or throttle position) modelled on the 98T at the moment? I understand that when a car pitches (e.g. due to acceleration or braking) the angle-of-attack of aerodynamic elements changes, but I'm talking about a direct relationship between throttle position and/or speed controlling aerodynamic elements of the car.

Rui Santos likes this.
  13. Ricky Reject

Ricky Reject Hardcore Simmer

Ok, I love it...I absolutely love it! AC, amore mio!

I don't want to start any blasphemous rumours, but I think that I might just paint the AC-logo on my bedrom wall and start worshipping it...

Tucker73 and Colt Rogers like this.
  14. Thomas Gocke

Thomas Gocke Alien

15. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

If you look closely, the diffuser in blown by the exhaust. Obviously we simulate this.
    Also the diffuser stalls under a certain speed. It can happen that you can do a turn at 124km/h and go straight in understeer at 118km/h

16. Felice Pugliese

Felice Pugliese Hardcore Simmer

for me they are not visible graphics updates, everything is very white and super lit up as many versions ago, someone advise me how best to configure graphics.ini with the gtx 660 thanks.

TheBestBeast likes this.
  17. Same issue here

18. Filippo94

Filippo94 Alien

Can't drive the new 98T with the WiiMote at low speed, have to lower the turbo to 10% and still it's very slippery, even with exagerated setup... Why the TC is not acting there?

19. Ethan Dean

Ethan Dean Hardcore Simmer

98T is absolutely incredible. Best simracing car I've ever driven. Senna would be proud.

20. amp88

amp88 Gamer

Ah, OK. Got you now, thanks.