1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Update 0.6 discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Darcy Callai Junior, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Gopher04

Gopher04 Simracer

Nice to have the rear view display in the Lambo..;) shame it's no good for single screen users unless you move the seat all the way back..:(

AurusCE likes this.
  2. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

From 0.6 changelog:

"Added new spotter messages."

Does this mean radio spotter? (Car left/right) How to enable? Haven't seen anything about it in menus

Also, is it possible to move the Radar app in some .ini file?

0verfl0w likes this.
  3. PabloVND

PabloVND Racer

400 mb update rolled for me

4. carlossanchez97

carlossanchez97 Hardcore Simmer

Yeah, but we can´t blame Kunos for that if that is how the rear car is and they´re aiming for accuracy. Have you tried to rise the FOV instead of moving the seat back? It´s still a wider view, but you can see the screen better.

And you can always turn the virtual mirror if inmersion is not that big of a deal for you ;)

5. Axel Vogelsang

Axel Vogelsang Simracer

Is there a change log available?

6. carlossanchez97

carlossanchez97 Hardcore Simmer

https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/...ompetizione-hotfix-0-6-1-available-now.55228/

v0.6.1 Changelog

- Added rear-view camera display in Lamborghini Huracán GT3.
    - Consistent mirror resolution in all cars.
    - Fixed ghost car not working in some instances.
    - Ghost car now has a more stable render.
    - Fixed replay highlights increasing with longer sessions.
    - Fix to mirror resolution default.
    NOTE: defaults to intended default resolution (MID) without changing anything. The EPIC setting is now eliminated. No action required from the user.
    - Added presession timer to MP.
    - Fix to false-positive DQ resulting from teleporting to pits.
    - Fixed standings widget not updating total player count.
    - Fixed driving camera resetting after entering and leaving the pause menu.
    - Fixed both Nissans' setup ECU values, now start from 1.
    - Fixed potential issue with road effects settings not loading properly.
    - Race communication durations edited for important messages.
    - Race results now show gaps to leader.
    - AI skill and aggressiveness sliders remember last set values across game modes.
    NOTE: AI values will reset after initial launch so pay attention when playing for the first time.
    - Informative help snippets added when selecting each graphics setting.

7. Jack_NL

Jack_NL Simracer

Yes
    you fimd it in the News section on this forum or / and in the ACC main folder

Axel Vogelsang likes this.
  8. Whipdiddywhip

Whipdiddywhip Simracer

they nailed the 2015 nissan, it rips down the Mistral Straight

Kopiller likes this.
  9. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

I did 295 in slipstream... who's gonna do 300? :D

10. Echo_29

Echo_29 Hardcore Simmer

Did the VR UI bug get fixed in the hot fix? Cant enter a password or chat in lobby it just freezes all controls.

11. Winston

Winston Hardcore Simmer

YouTube makes it look worse but see what you think.
    Watch in HD if you can.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Just re-read your post, I was looking at the tree shadows but yes I do see the fence shadows issue on mine too

Last edited: Mar 6, 2019
  12. NoobJunglerGG

NoobJunglerGG Rookie

Does anyone else have no hud during online races? I see nothing except the virtual mirror. Even messages about changing brake bias, ECU map etc. don't show up.

13. Jack_NL

Jack_NL Simracer

try the F2 button?

NoobJunglerGG likes this.
  14. NoobJunglerGG

NoobJunglerGG Rookie

Thx it worked

Jack_NL likes this.
  15. Tree shadows do the same thing as the fences; not really an issue at noon though since the shadows aren't crossing the track.

Hopefully it gets fixed for v1.0 since it is one of those things that can't be unseen once noticed.

16. MakeMeLaugh

MakeMeLaugh Simracer

I'm having random massive lag since this hotfix today. Game becomes a literally a slideshow for a few seconds then back to normal.

EDIT: FPS counter doesn't really show this lag, it stays around 30 where in reality it's less than 1 frame per second for sure.

EDIT2: Problem happened in both SP and MP races.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2019
  17. Coanda

Coanda Alien

test adding this to your engine.ini

[SystemSettings]
    r.ViewDistanceScale=4
    foliage.LODDistanceScale=4

i wouldn't go above 5.

18. I added that to the engine.ini located here:
    C:\Users\mike\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

and no change. Is there another engine.ini?

19. baakstaff

baakstaff Racer

Shadow quality seems to affect both draw distance and shadow resolution (checked with the guardrails and tree shadows at monza at noon, epic setting); so if you want the best shadow draw distance you need to use the epic setting, but for me this causes massive framerate dips in certain areas like around turns 6 to 7 at zolder (coming over the first crest). I'd like to know which is the bigger contributor to those dips, resolution or draw distance.

Also, theres some major shadow pop-in even on epic around monza: www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDuoHXuIxno

Areas of note for obvious fade-in are the grandstands, the tower on the left near turn 1, and the overhead ACC signs in turn 3. The switch from low res to high res shadows can be seen in the tree shadows around turn 3, where it seems like any benefit of having the shadow resolution so high is lost due to practically being on top of them by the time they switch to high res.

It'd be good if shadow draw distance and resolution were separate options

LeDude83 likes this.
  20. Coanda

Coanda Alien

No