1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Update 0.6 discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Darcy Callai Junior, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

I guess you missed the latest news :D
    Have to admit that we still are working on almost every aspect, but I can tell you we had a blast online yesterday

AurusCE, dave81983, Luca Zari and 2 others like this.
  2. Jacobs

Jacobs Racer

Totally agree. Was kinda surprised how awesome online racing i've had already in this title. Have to qualify in front of the grid tho untill ratings are implemented but man, had so much fun yesterday. My only wish to servers admins is to show other tracks some love because Monza is released and it's on 90% of servers right now. I already see myself being slow for many hours in the future of ACC :D

carlossanchez97 likes this.
  3. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

I've read it Mino.
    Maybe i've choose the wrong word...

What i mean is that for me the whole multy become interesting only after 1.0, just because only there the game will be complete (...or so...) and potentially all the user will go into it.
    I believe that right now te multy is funny and stable but for me, to approach the multy in a "serious" and "committed" way like i want to do after 1.0, is useless during the EA.

4. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

Think he's referring to this:
    "- Introducing dynamic weather: (potentially) available on official Kunos Practice servers only until relevant game and UI features are added."

jaxx_za and Minolin like this.
  5. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

Ah, ok...
    Well, no hurry for me.

I like to test all my things by myself for the first time, so, i'll wait untill dynamic weather will be available also for single sessions.

6. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

No.

7. Karolinis

Karolinis Racer

Nice to hear developers are having fun as well. Because during your code refactoring and quiet times in the forums I kinda felt that you all locked yourself in a basement and programmed till your brains exploded without seeing daylight.. :D

▣ HiTzz, Luca Zari, Minolin and 4 others like this.
  8. bullet800

bullet800 Gamer

Guys excuse me if has already been answered, but will the server take into account the rating? For example, input only for SA >90 and RC>90, or only silver server, gold etc.? And the this bowling on servers are tired of already))

9. Jacobs

Jacobs Racer

Nope. If you enter filters tab you can see that those ratings are greyed out. Will be available in full release. For now it's just open lobby everywhere which is good for testing stability.

Btw. anyone knows how much total rating to be promoted to silver etc.?

Last edited: Mar 7, 2019
  10. Minolin

Thanks.
    But what is wrong with being locked down in a dark basement?

AurusCE, Jack0, Kopiller and 4 others like this.
  11. trutya

trutya Simracer

Stockholm syndrome? ;)

Son, carlossanchez97 and Raklödder like this.
  12. Coanda

Coanda Alien

[​IMG]

AurusCE, Son, Guidofoc and 10 others like this.
  13. Karsten Beoulve

Karsten Beoulve Simracer

Are rankings working again? The other day all started to stop working suddenly and couldn't enter my driver profile

14. ChivasRx

ChivasRx Racer

Yes, rankings are working, but if you go to your profile, then rankings, there’s a circular bunch of dots that seems to indicate you’re downloading your ratings that never show up. Several people have mentioned this. The rankings do show up when you’re in a race/practice session, both online and off.

15. Karsten Beoulve

Karsten Beoulve Simracer

Since i made a clean install and i lost all rankings i had, is there a way to raise pace rating if there's no hotlap events?

16. Minolin

I have found a few things this night, possibly fixed most even for the current 0.6.1 version.
    However, a lot of the data is broken so I'd not expect this profile to stay long

AurusCE, Guidofoc and tjr like this.
  17. Max Doubt

Max Doubt Racer

I think I see similar, is it possible to isolate only horizontal FOV?
    - track looks 'thin' and fov setting keeps that proportion. This although I run in custom res 24:9 on a big screen to closer simulate a real windscreen also. Not sure but in the screenshot provided by R1 from chase cam it does seem taller than wide - would have to measure the pic vs real car dimensions I guess to assess.
    BTW solid update thank you, good things come to those who wait - the intro vid is clear as day too now I hope in game can get close to same fidelity down the track.

18. I see no problems in the data. 21 minutes ago I did 11933 laps and I had a blast with that :D:D:D

Son, AnnieC, sissydriver and 2 others like this.
  19. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

The aspect ratio in his screenshot is fine. The Nissan logo is round, the rain light square. If there's anything looking off to the edges of the screen or in the distance I presume it would be related to FoV.

This faintly reminds me of people trying to prove that AC cars had the wrong scale...

20. Karsten Beoulve

Karsten Beoulve Simracer

Been on the server a bit....

Well we had hellish rain in qualy, then dry race but cars had spray all around even if track was dry... impossible to see a thing lol

Also at race start i totally lost hud