1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Update 1.11 issues and bugs tread.

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Donnced2, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Did you took a look to the preset buttons?
    In controler there are 6 diferent presets (at least in PS4) and 3 presets for the wheel.

One button is for MGU-K and other for MGU-H...in one you change % level of recovery and in the other you have the diferent modes.
    Then you have also the engine brake.

It should being in the Xbox version also..that is for sure..
    Normaly the button that is TC in other cars is in the hybrids the hybrid modes.

And what in other cars is the turbo presure button is the recovery % level in hybrid cars.

Give it a look, you sure will find them

Nickname85 likes this.
  2. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Mmm, i think that this is really the sound that the 2015 V6 hybrid engine has IRL.
    Don't sounded strange for me, maybe because i am habituated to hear the cars on TV during the F1 championship

ZX636 likes this.
  3. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

In another thread, someone said a dev confirmed It's intentional, not a bug and It has something to do with the amount of throttle.
    It sounded weird to me so I thought It was glitched. My bad.

Donnced2 likes this.
  4. All Xbox one

Ferrari F138 is to slow in highest gear. I can reach only 300 with Drs at Monza. PC version can reach 340+ and there you have more acceleration in 7 th gear
    Missing aero option on F1 Ferrari. On one you can change no rear wing settings only front left and right
    Then missing MGU buttons on Wheels

I have a new idea. Why whe can't use the Xbox controller as second input device beside the wheel in addition with custom button mapping whe have more than enough buttons. Or use the right thumb stick if whe can use only buttons that the wheel doesn't support.
    Strangly I can navigate with the controller the replay menu. So maybe it's possible to use right thumb stick beside a wheel on track.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2017
    svenvangent likes this.
  5. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Just to report ...could be a BUG

PS4

Car : Ferrari 488 GT3
    Track : Red Bull Ring GP
    Boost parameter stays at around 90% not full power is possible .

6. Nickname85

Nickname85 Rookie

Ye
    Thanks for the reply. I checked the wheel preset controls and it only has 2 options for the wheel (and it only mixes up the button placement)...

7. fbetes

fbetes Simracer

Still wrong steering wheel sensitivity in Mazda Mx5-Cup (Logitech G29/PS4)

Donnced2 likes this.
  8. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Did you put in video settings the visual wheel rotation option set in "no"??
    If you didn't give it a try, it should fit 1=1 with your real wheel movement.
    Worth to try it and give feedback here after checking it.

Thanks in advance

9. fbetes

fbetes Simracer

Sí Donnced, siempre lo tengo en NO. Hay fallo, yo mismo me he extrañado al verlo. Ojo que luego lo he probado en contrarreloj e iba bien, raro raro...

Yes, I always select NO. It's strange because after the online race I tested it in hot lap mode, and it worked fine...

Donnced2 likes this.
  10. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Yup, quite strange indeed..
    Well,you should make an thread about it,so it more probably that more people see it and help to investigate if the DOR system is still bugged or not.

Will give it a try tonight with my T150RS (cause i normaly play in cockpit view but without visual wheel)

Thanks for the reply mate!

11. Parth

Parth Rookie

Not sure where to make this post. But here are some issues I am having, Firstly the sound inconsistent from car to car. I find that some cars(corvette, mustang, m4) work perfect with my buttkicker while in the lotus vehicles something is off. Idk what type of sound engine you guys are running, but this is one place project cars is better than AC.

This game does not work well with a buttkicker when compared to project cars. Please Please fix this.

Another thing is the inconsistent downshifts, I am using a T300 wheel and I find that in some cars (GTR nismo, ferrari 458 and e92 m3) i will downshift and it will not drop a gear I have to sometimes click two or three times.

paul_wev and svenvangent like this.
  12. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hey guys! Please can you reach out to our dedicated console support team if you're experiencing any problems whatsoever? They'll be able to help you! :) You can log a ticket here - https://support.505games.com/support/signup

SlimCharles and paul_wev like this.
  13. On some cars you can downshift if the revs are too high. Mainly double clutch cars can't downshift if the revs to high.

Parth likes this.
  14. caosworx

caosworx Rookie

Pleeeeeeeease fix the downshift issue. It is borderline game breaker especially when racing the insane AI on anything above easy.

15. BobTheDog

BobTheDog Hardcore Simmer

May be they could fix the basics like being able to save anything on the Xbox.

I have never had a game on console where I have to write everything down on in a notebook as the game is unable to do a simple thing like save data to disk.

svenvangent, ppbucko and caosworx like this.
  16. I've wrote to the support that leaderboards or simply laptimes saving is been needed. Never heard a reply to that. Games like virtua racing on the sega mega drive have laptimes saving. The pc version too. To release a racing game with out laptime saving is really bad. Thats really the only racingame that not save the laptimes that i drove on track :( that feature need only some mb disk space.
    For sure i can make my own ecxel tab, but for a game like ac i expected laptime tabs like in f1 2016 where i can follow the progress over the laps.

17. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

After private lobbies leaderboards will be the next most requested feature.

18. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Xbox still not keeping saved setups.
    Please 505 get a Xbox one console load A/C onto it go into setup create one, save it. Turn console completely off, turn on and see if it's still there. If it is turn off again then back on. At some point it will just disappear. It's pretty simple to recreate, there loads of the same threads on this forum, please address the problem it's been like it since day 1. It's a racing sim, that's the idea of sims you tune and create car setups for different tracks, then save them, this rubbish has been going on long enough now it should be fixed.