1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Update 1.12 discussion

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Georg Siebert, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Timberwind

Timberwind Racer

Ah, thank you. In Content Manager the roadster is tagged as manual, that's what got me confused.

Andy-R likes this.
  2. 1:26.169 - Lotus Elise SC (SM) for me and I am old and slow.

Mogster and chksix like this.
  3. AC v. 1.12.6 is realy good...

Last edited: Mar 7, 2017
  4. ALB123

ALB123 Alien

When all you have is a DFGT...every car has flappy paddles. :(:oops::mad:

M96, Casper, eXo and 5 others like this.
  5. chksix

chksix Hardcore Simmer

I wish your ghost car could be loaded in my AC to help me learn how to drive properly. I'll keep chasing my own ghost but won't learn much from it.

6. Tberg

Tberg Alien

The idea is, that you go faster than your ghost o_O

7. Mogster

Mogster Alien

It other driving sims/games I find following someone else's ghost quite useful as a learning tool.

Fat-Alfie likes this.
  8. chksix

chksix Hardcore Simmer

LOL I try to go faster but get stuck and can't improve after a while.

9. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Maybe record your best lap (or more laps) and upload that video on YT.
    Then we can have a look at it and give advice.

chksix likes this.
  10. chksix

chksix Hardcore Simmer

Would a zipped replay file work? I don't have a YT account yet.

I badly need to buy a real wheel. The one I have now isn't helping much. I'd be very happy to get tips on how to improve on my lines and braking points. I might be too early on the gas also.

11. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Would work too, though less convenient.

What wheel do you use? Does it have FFB?

12. chksix

chksix Hardcore Simmer

It's just my wheel for flightsimming. It has 90deg rotation from center so I have quite sensitive steering.

I don't want to derail the topic further. I can start a thread about driving styles separately :)

LeDude83, Fat-Alfie and Schnipp like this.
  13. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

@Aristotelis

One thing since v1.12 that @Topuz pointed out to me and I now feel regularly is a very strong shake of my wheel on cars with ABS while it engages, even braking in straights, at low speeds. It might have been there before, but I think it is like this since v1.12.
    Is this intended to be like this with the new inertia updates? The shaking is as strong or stronger than going with stiff cars over harsh curbs and is quite annoying.

I have tested this both with gyro on & off and it's similar either way.

I can't show this better right now other than with the ffb signal of the pedals app.

14. Jack Bancroft

Jack Bancroft Simracer

I've noticed that shake when slowly pulling away from a standstill too and I think when also slowly coming to a stop, in a car without ABS iirc. I'll capture it next time it happens or try to reproduce it. I have a feeling my FFB LUT file is causing it, need to try vanilla FFB and see if it still happens.

15. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Good that you bring up LUT as I use that as well.
    I will try if that changes it.

Edit: Tested without LUT, 50 and 150 step LUT files.
    With LUT it is a bit more pronounced, but even without LUT it seems to be stronger than before.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2017
  16. Orne

Orne Alien

I've noticed the car shaking while sitting still at the beginning of Trento Bondone, this mild tremor is also reflected in my wheel. Its almost as if the car is experiencing a mild earthquake.

17. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Have you tried the 1/2 FFB rate option? It seemed to fix my G25 rattling issues.

18. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

It's not rattling otherwise in my case, just the extensive shake by ABS at very low speeds, though usually not much of an issue as for most turns you don't even get that low.

Mogster likes this.
  19. kentaylor65

kentaylor65 Gamer

So can anyone tell me how to download v1.12 update ? I have looked and looked but cannot find it :(

20. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Everything update automatically with steam