1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Update 1.16 and Bonus Pack 3

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by pankykapus, Dec 20, 2017.

1. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

Discuss away. :)

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Update the button layout options for controllers. Mar 3, 2024
    ACC Gameplay AI unable to do pitsops properly and generally worse since GT2 update Feb 4, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.8 hotfix update OUT NOW! Feb 1, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Errors starting the game after update Jan 26, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.7 hotfix update OUT NOW! Jan 26, 2024
    ACC Gameplay New Update Jan 25, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.6 update and GT2 Pack DLC are OUT NOW! Jan 24, 2024
    ACC Gameplay Single player championship bug after 1.9.6 update Jan 24, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Update 1.9.7 now Jan 24, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions New update now Jan 8, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions 2023 Season Championship/Single Player Update? Dec 30, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions XBOX SERIES S VERSION 1.7.2 NOT UPDATED? Dec 6, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Update 03/10 Oct 3, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Update Sep 20, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions New update Aug 13, 2023

3. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Is this the end of the world? (AC1 development)? Tell us!!! Lol

Sorry, way too late here, and now I’ll have to wait until tomorrow after work to drive :(

4. only one skin for Alfa 33? more to come later?

nate likes this.
  5. The track is beautiful!!!!! Amazing job Kunos!!! Thank you.

I'm sure a skin pack will show up on RD soon; I will likely make one later tonight once I am too tired to race/drive on this beautiful circuit. I have a couple ideas for the Alfieri also.

6. BrandonW77

BrandonW77 Alien

Doesn't really help people who want to race online. :(

7. jim jones

jim jones Simracer

Skrrrahh! Pap, pap, ka-ka-ka! Boom!! Downloading !!!

8. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

The Gulia on Street Tires is a blast on LS! Haven’t tried the Hypercar roads yet, why should I when it’s already fun this way? :D
    And yeah, I don’t miss the paddle shift version, manual is a blast!
    And Laguna Seca is sooooo beautiful.....:)
    Thanks Kunos for the gift, you are outstanding!

Minolin likes this.
  9. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

Had to stop to drop a comment, track is gorgeous! Really top job. But listen to the sound of Tipo 33! Can't help but keep pressing gas pedal and grinning like idiot :D So nice sound detail. Also the cockpit is just art.. my new favourite car. Now back into California sun.... -->

Solmyr and djtopa like this.
  10. Ricky Reject

Ricky Reject Hardcore Simmer

I often dont quite fancy the ideas of loads of DLC, but for some reason (which I cant even put my finger on), Kunos has done it right.

I never hesitated buying any of the DLC, even when there were cars in there that didnt light my fire, so to speak. All of them have still been an instabuy for me.

So this is free? Wonderful, I still almost feel like I need to pay up somehow :p Mille grazie, ragazzi. Buon Natale e un altro 'grazie'!

11. DD_Friar

DD_Friar Simracer

Just had a quick look and sorry to point this out and it is a nitty, nitty thing.....the country tag for Leguna Seca is "Califonia, USA" so when looking for the track by country it does not find it.
    I have changed mine via the excellent Content Manager.

Many congratulations on your excellent work as always and thank you (although my wife may well be on as I am now off work till the new year with a new update to stop me doing the chores........ :) )

Salute

12. LetsTestDrive

LetsTestDrive Simracer

What a nice Christmas present! Thank you!

13. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

USA USA USA yay! great track, thanks KS

14. Quffy

Quffy Alien

Thanks for the update and content, especially the bonus pack which is awesome.

I noticed something on the huayra bc, the flaps don't look to behave as complex as the original huayra we have in the game. They only seem to raise at certain speeds during braking, both front and rear, however the other huayra does more things with its flaps in more situations than just breaking.

15. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

IIRC they removed the complex flap algorithms for the BC. I think Aris also posted this a couple of days ago.

16. Name tags ON.

17. Probably because Maserati realised it was all a bit of a gimmick...

18. Phil64

Phil64 Simracer

Quick break from work to try a few laps. Beautiful track, thanks - look forward to trying it later with a bunch of cars.

19. Home at last!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

AC_RAF, luchian, ShimonART and 3 others like this.
  20. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

That's normal behavior. The BC version has extra proper wings and splitters and the active flaps would stall those wings and provoke strange situations. So they only work as aero flaps under braking

21. Quffy

Quffy Alien

Thanks for the explanation.

Also, was considered a flappy version of the Giulia? I recognize I grew more accustomed to drive with paddles instead of manual and was wondering if I'd enjoy more this car with paddles. Would Alfa Romeo give both options in the game?