1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Update 1.21...where are the special events???

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Donnced2, Apr 19, 2018.

1. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Hi @Lord Kunos and @AC_CM505

First at all thanks for the new 1.21 update on PS4 ...
    But I have a question .. Why we console users didn't get the special events that in PC version came up with the Bonus Pack 3??:confused::(

Still other update incoming with them??

NomeKitoTestorbo and olevet like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting Hange/freeze on selecting Drive after update 1.10.1 Apr 5, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting RealtimeCarUpdate.Heading/Yaw removed from ACC Broadcast UDP in favor of WorldPosZ/Elevation? Apr 4, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.10.1 hotfix update OUT NOW! Apr 4, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Dedicated Server Not Working After Update Apr 4, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.10.0 update and Nürburgring 24hr DLC are OUT NOW! Apr 3, 2024
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Update the button layout options for controllers. Mar 3, 2024
    ACC Gameplay AI unable to do pitsops properly and generally worse since GT2 update Feb 4, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.8 hotfix update OUT NOW! Feb 1, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Errors starting the game after update Jan 26, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.7 hotfix update OUT NOW! Jan 26, 2024
    ACC Gameplay New Update Jan 25, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.6 update and GT2 Pack DLC are OUT NOW! Jan 24, 2024
    ACC Gameplay Single player championship bug after 1.9.6 update Jan 24, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Update 1.9.7 now Jan 24, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions New update now Jan 8, 2024

3. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

what has version 1.21 ???

4. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

It brings :

-fixed liveries showing wrong colors
    -fixed SDK calls related to online play

The weight of the update is403,9Mb

At least they could have implemented the missing special events from bonus pack 3....hasn't to be to hard to port the from the PC version... Cause it's now quite some months it has been launched on PC..

olevet likes this.
  5. Any additional fix?? Like fixing the previously working Thrustmaster Shifter TH8A?????

6. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

thanks donnced

Donnced2 likes this.
  7. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Didn't see any additional fix .... Quite a disappointment if that is the final patch for sure :mad:

8. Jon Legg

Jon Legg Racer

I’ve often had trouble getting AC to register the TH8. I have found recently though; if you go to the controls-advanced and turn use h-pattern off and on again it works. You can do this on track too.

9. olevet

olevet Hardcore Simmer

I never had this problem, always been working reliably, as long as h-shifter is "on" in game settings

10. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Well.... I took a look at the mirrors of the Mazda 787B and they still got a part of them in "black" ..
    The roof is Grey now also instead of green .

Same happens with the other liveries ..

So we get a car that wasn't glitched, now glitched... :rolleyes:

Alfa romeo guila QV "shift" indicator still broken .

Sound problem in IU still present since day one..

12 missing special events from bonus pack 3...

And not a single word or explanation of @Lord Kunos or @AC_CM505 :(

I really hoped to see the last update with the missing special events and a bit more fixes reported many, many times

11. sirio994

sirio994 Gamer

Honestly i can't understand the strategy of Kunos.

Consoles don't have mods = less contents (events and Trento)

No AI strenght slider (levels are already affecting a slider) and variation (which is probably already set as an hidden setting) = console gamers are casual gamers (but no fuel calculator and no fuel in digits)

Essentially the console gamer is too stupid to have BoP, sliders and other ffb settings but has to manage fuel by his/her own (something easy but that the true casual gamer from GT and F1 series has never done in life)

The console gamer is too casual to have options and features but at the same time is too hardcore to accept a Trento track which is not laser-scanned or fully realistic...

SlimCharles likes this.
  12. Jon Legg

Jon Legg Racer

What wheel do you have? Mine is a T500, so I have to plug the shifter in to the USB on the PS. It sometimes doesn’t register if it’s not plugged in when I switch the PS on.

13. olevet

olevet Hardcore Simmer

I used T300 GT edition with it when I started playing AC in november of last year and never had problem. Just recently switched to TM ts-pc racer wheel and using it with th8a plugged in directly into one of ports on drivehub (3rd party accessory) or 2nd port of PS4. Been rock stable so far even though TM ts-pc racer wheel only recently been added to work on ps4 through drivehub after latest 2.0.2 firmware update, and still considered to be running in beta mode.

14. olevet

olevet Hardcore Simmer

P.s btw make sure, your wheel and th8a are both have latest fw installed, this might be causing a problem too

Shoot, replied to my own reply, still learning how to use this thing)

Last edited: Apr 21, 2018
  15. Jon Legg

Jon Legg Racer

Yes, firmware is up to date. I only have occasional problems because my wheel doesn’t have a connection for the stick, I have to use usb.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2018
    olevet likes this.
  16. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Would be good to know what and how is the relation of Kunos and 505 on the console version. In PC if something goes wrong, you know the fault is from kunos. Not sure in the console version.

Donnced2 likes this.
  17. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Hi kunos and 505Games.... Would at least be appropriate to give your customers an answer to the question of the missing 12 special events from bonus pack 3....

18. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

Really hard to see that they even don´t give us a small feedback ...

DUNKY- DOPEUS and Donnced2 like this.
  19. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Yesterday the CM was connected, so she should have seen the quote/s with the question..

But it seems that neither 505Games, niether Kunos cares a **** to give us some feedback or the missing content.

They got already our money...

Only thing I know sure is that I don't gonna care a **** too, to buy their next game

DUNKY- DOPEUS likes this.
  20. MaxStrong01

MaxStrong01 Racer

Just one consideration. We/you have all the rights to be angry with Kunos/505 for the missing porting from PC and (more) for the lack of a minimal communication.
    From the other side a couple of months ago I bought a copy og PC2 and start playing with it. After found a wheel setting very similar to my setting on AC I started a single player career which differently to AC is much better structured and immersive in PC2. Going ahead with races appreciated the huge improvement of the handling of cars but at the end honestly going deeper and deeper I found it still not at the level of AC. Also the AI of PC2 is definitively not fuflilling my expectations or reality. The AI cars are ok when they have to overtake you but absolutely unrealistic when they ahve to defend their position as they remain on the standard line like a train without any interest on the cars which is attempting to overtake them. And this is unrealistic. In addition PC2 does not have the possibility to configure Customs Championships so this vanyfing the great numbers of cars there are in the game beacause in the career only a limited number of car groups are considered. Also the multyplayer for me is not user friendly as it is in AC.
    Without take longer after this experience I stepped back to AC because at the end, despite all the issues affecting the PS4 version, globally it fulfill better my wishes which are mainly related to realism of handling and races.
    I am very sad that ACC is not (yet) planned for console and I consider it a mistake and a step back for Kunos which seems to prefer to remain a little company instead to face the market and try todo a process of growth. No braves here.
    But this is their decision and I respect it.

Hugo Catarino likes this.
  21. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Morning all,

Firstly, we want to apologize for the radio silence regarding the Bonus Pack 3 special events on console. (We just wanted to find out for sure what the situation was) Sorry about that! :(

We can confirm the special events for Bonus Pack 3 cars are missing from the console version (base and Ultimate) and we're adding them with the next patch!

Thanks,

AC_CM505