1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Update v 1.03 – Heading into Submission!

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Sep 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan Duin

Jan Duin Gamer

I've stopped playing career mode because of this, and I'm not the slowest racer either. Just hotlapping on Zandvoort and Brands Hatch GP now. Part of the fun in that is having a pen and notepad to record your fastest times... ;-)

TitzonToast and Matt White like this.
  2. Bibbles

Bibbles Simracer

Oh yeah the good ole pen & notepad in 2016, you should have a go at trying to beat your friends lap time, the ghosts are so good in this game you simply can't find them ha ha

Matt White and Jan Duin like this.
  3. RWa

RWa Simracer

I must say it drives quite well with a controller. If I compare it with Pcars, AC is easier to drive with the controller. In Pcars for me it is impossible to avoid a complete spin when cars comes in over steer situation. In AC I can handle that much better. I do have a wheel (low budget Thrustmaster TMX, I have the money for a better one but I know myself and first wanted to check if a wheel is something for me) but I do not use it that often. I have no fixed setup since I play in the living room when kids and wife are asleep. And get the wheel, pedal and mount it and connect to the Xbox is annoying so in most cases for a quick drive I pick the controller.

Hoping the patch will arrive soon and will bring some nice improvements on the many things other users did already mention.

Matt White likes this.
  4. Jan Duin

Jan Duin Gamer

I was kidding of course, I take a screenshot of the lap times! *silently weeps*

TitzonToast and Bibbles like this.
  5. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

kunos said (about a couple of weeks ago)
    that there would be a patch for consoles by the end of September
    well thats friday
    lets hope they keep to this

Larryf1951 likes this.
  6. SunBro

SunBro Alien

I see that you're new here. Well, get used to it. Delays are a common thing for kunos.

7. MagikGT1980

MagikGT1980 Rookie

AI is megaaaaaa stupid!!!

Wysłane z mojego D6503 przy użyciu Tapatalka

8. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

well they had our pants down
    when they took our money and ran
    its been a month since release
    and all they've offerd is freebies
    which no ones seen

9. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

the al is not always stupid
    ive found going through the career that its only certain races on certain tracks

Matt White likes this.
  10. Bibbles

Bibbles Simracer

The development team have always stated sometime in September, its not October yet.

Matt White and DUNKY- DOPEUS like this.
  11. jc1186

jc1186 Gamer

I have to chime in a say that if Kunos are not true to their word and no patch is released in September, I'd imagine there are others like me who would call it a day on all Kunos products.

That said, September isn't over yet and it would be very unprofessional to have not released a statement by now referencing the reason for the patch being delayed.

It's more likely than not that they would know whether it will make the deadline by now.

Sure, it may not be in their hands. BUT, they said "by the end of September" and it's extremely unprofessional to not say anything and think it's alright because "it's out of our hands".

Anyway I'm definitely giving them the benefit of the doubt :)

DUNKY- DOPEUS likes this.
  12. Suffolk-Wal

Suffolk-Wal Gamer

Really? Call it a day. Its an update we are waiting for, Not the end of the world

13. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

Surely its not with kunos now?, its with sony/microsoft and has been for a while now, so if anyone is to blame for it being delayed its definitely NOT kunos's fault. And if one "calls it a day" then so be it,,i could of called it a day from the start of the ps4's life but i'm still hanging on!

Suffolk-Wal likes this.
  14. jc1186

jc1186 Gamer

Perhaps a little over the top but they did delay the console release over and over again and then released an unfinished game.

At that point when they say they'll do something by a certain time you don't really tolerate them not being true to their word.

Trust is important in any relationship. Yes, even ours with Kunos.

TitzonToast, Fettsback and Larryf1951 like this.
  15. SunBro

SunBro Alien

Yeah. Console patches are legendary if you're not in the know. Being a console peasant(jk) up until about 4 years ago, i was heavily surprised when i found out about steam update cycle. Steam update cycles are like light speed compared to console.

TeKnO-_-91 likes this.
  16. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

Well the ps4 is going to be my last console as iv'e mentioned in another thread, tired of all the fanboism and other Bulls h i t that go's on. Soon get my mits on a pc.

L2D_Gopher and paul_wev like this.
  17. Bibbles

Bibbles Simracer

Hang on brb...

Yep just checked still got oxygen to breath, running water still present at tap .
    Cupboards check still got food, oh hang on ....

Real car still on driveway, think I'm ok on the whole patch situation for while longer, sorry long post but had to check priorities before posting.

18. Suffolk-Wal

Suffolk-Wal Gamer

I can understand your frustration but its up to Sony now to test patch, it will come. And talking of playing as you put it an unfinished game, i would rather be playing it as it is than nothing at all

BistoKid and paul_wev like this.
  19. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

Did a bomb go off or something? Are you ok?

Bibbles likes this.
  20. Suffolk-Wal

Suffolk-Wal Gamer

I just checked, i have enough food and water to last 2 weeks, so hopefully it will be here before.

nate, paul_wev and Bibbles like this.