1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
    Dismiss Notice

PS4 Update v 1.03 is available to download on PlayStation® 4 NOW!

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Sep 29, 2016.

1. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

We're pleased to announce that Update v 1.03 is available to download on PlayStation® 4 NOW!

ASSETTO CORSA V 1.03 FIXES AND ADDITIONS

Graphics

• Framerate is now smoother.
    • Screen tearing issues have now been resolved.

Quick Races
    • Players will now be able to select their starting position in the race options screen. • Gamepad algorithms have been improved, resulting in better handling.

Controls
    • On launching Assetto Corsa, the game will now recognize the device you are using, when selecting the ‘X’ button in the start screen.
    • A 'Reset to Default' option has now been added that resets the gamepad settings to recommended values.
    • Thrustmaster T80, T100 and TH8 shifter functionality has been improved.
    • A new option has been added which allows the player to set the visual steering lock to a degree of their choice.

AI Opponents
    • 2 additional difficulty levels have been added – 'Very Easy' and 'Very Hard'.
    • AI strengths have been re-balanced, in response to community feedback.
    • Algorithms have been improved.

FREE BONUS CONTENT!
    • The Black Cat County track is now available as part of Update v 1.03: Get ready to enjoy its three different configurations: Long, Short and Intermediate!
    • This fictional scenery comes with a bonus FREE car model, the Maserati Levante S, the first Maserati SUV! This is a great chance to enjoy the advanced physics level of the simulation with a different kind of vehicle.
    • The latest update introduces a new technical partnership with SPARCO, an Italian company that designs, produces and sells motorsport safety equipment, seats and more. Some exciting opportunities to come in the future! In the meantime you can enjoy the all-new dedicated suits and gloves featured in the latest update of Assetto Corsa.

XBOX ONE PATCH UPDATE
    Stay tuned! As soon as we have more info to share on the launch of the Xbox One patch, we will let you guys know. Please be patient with us and we will update you soon!

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting update1.0.4 Fatal error:[File:Unknown][Line:4298] Corrupted index in pak file (CRC Mismatch) Jun 17, 2019
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.0.4 update OUT NOW! Jun 14, 2019
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.0.3 update OUT NOW! Jun 14, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Steam VR Update Jun 14, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals 1.0.2 update ruins FFB (Fanatec CSW) Jun 10, 2019
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.0.2 update OUT NOW! Jun 10, 2019
    ACC Physics 1.0.2 update Force feedback (ffb) Lamborghini Huracán GT3 feels weird? Jun 9, 2019
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards RC Rating not changing / Special events times still not updated Jun 6, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Update is out 1.01! Jun 3, 2019
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.0.1 update OUT NOW! Jun 3, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Fatal error MP after update Jun 1, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Tracks Updates Jun 1, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Possible Issue with windows "may 2019" update May 22, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Impossible to save a control setting since last update Apr 18, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals FFB Gain in New Update 0.7.2 Gain only 100%?? Is this a joke? Apr 13, 2019

3. Maxx69

Maxx69 Racer

Hang on you said September :mad:

EDIT: checked calender and it is indeed still September :D

Thanks guys , it's all a step in the right direction....onwards and upwards:)

Skemekos123 and nate like this.
  4. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Enjoy! ;)

5. Mikestar

Mikestar Rookie

Cant believe jesss!
    Thx

6. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

Th8a now plugged into the T300RS base :) all seems good! :)

7. Mauler_77

Mauler_77 Racer

Great news. Just finished work so I know what I'll be doing all night!

Skemekos123 and L2D_Gopher like this.
  8. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Hardcore Simmer

To all the PS4 players : enjoy the new patch ;)

9. peppewan

peppewan Rookie

GREAT!!!!

10. L2D_Gopher

L2D_Gopher Racer

This is good news

Skemekos123 likes this.
  11. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

First of all, thanks for the patch and the new track..but I'd really like to drive the Pagani Huayra without any shifting issue. Please fix it. I've seen you've fixed the little AMG GT3/SCG003 bugs so I'm sure you look at players' feedback. Hope to see that issue solved in the next update. Thank you for your work.

12. anything-but

anything-but Guest

Well, the Japanese pack cars are in the game now, can someone throw the switch and activate it please? ;)

13. Donnced2

Donnced2 Hardcore Simmer

Thanks for the good work in advance!
    Downloading now, hopefully the Japanese car pack hits the store soon!

Hopefully in the next update we see the red pack, drag strips and personalised button mapping together with more improvements and getting the console versions near the PC version!

L2D_Gopher likes this.
  14. SkechBG

SkechBG Steam check

Good job Kunos but what is this JAPANESE PACK NOW AVAILIBLE and cant download it i have seasson pass day one purchised on ps4 and i see it in psn purchised but in game addons i see only my performance pack the seasson pass icon disappear!!!!!! What happened with my seasson pass and japanese cars i see it with cloud over it and cant download it !!!

15. Great Kunos... Today we will make our first online race herding group staff - US Clean Races - and this came as a nice bonus ... Very good !!!

16. L2D_Gopher

L2D_Gopher Racer

Is the new track available to drift with the drift spec cars?

TiredTyres likes this.
  17. SkechBG

SkechBG Steam check

Omg after update my T300RS get 4 disconections in differend tracks and cars!!!!

MagikGT1980 likes this.
  18. Suffolk-Wal

Suffolk-Wal Gamer

Yep have th8a plugged into T150 base and working now

thurlesdrunk likes this.
  19. mr_malavey

mr_malavey Gamer

Whoop hell yeah, sat here waiting for it to finish downloading, wish it would hurry up and finish as I'm keen to see if the shifter now works plugged into the wheel Base as this whole USB things getting annoying.
    Thanks for the update, keep em coming :)

20. Abigor

Abigor Gamer

new track and car not in online?....only offline mode?.....japanise dlc cars locked......ohhh man....lol

21. Tboneterry

Tboneterry Rookie

Developers, thank you for the effort in saving lives with the billboards reminding people not to drink or text while driving. Im praying for yall to be blessed for that ! Beyond measure. I mean, you could have self promoted your game or other games for finacial gain but instead you choose to make a difference !

Also thank you for following through with your promis to improve an already highly polished game to a new level of polish :)
    Thank you !
    Look forward to dlc.

Skemekos123 and nate like this.