1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Update v 1.03 is available to download on PlayStation® 4 NOW!

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Sep 29, 2016.

1. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

The driving has stayed the same physics wise,,get it? Old fart? Ok its your opinion and if thats what you think then so be it, i'm not a fanboy i was just a bit shocked by what you wrote because in my opinion and from what I've read its made things better not worse. I guess nobody/nothings perfect.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2016
  2. Sigurd615

Sigurd615 Racer

I see some little fixes got snuck in too and that's nice.

For instance the wing has been fixed when using the Advan livery for the BMW gt2

3. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Are you using Dualshock4 or steering wheel? If you're using ds4 I can see why you'd be having trouble as this update is a big downer for me until I can get the settings to match my pre update settings. It looks a lot a better though after the update.

IzNoGood_NO and Larryf1951 like this.
  4. protonv5

protonv5 Racer

Tekno-91, you calling me names? That's mature. Game is terrible now. Sorry you can't except that. :)

5. protonv5

protonv5 Racer

pippo10, I'm using Dualshock controller. Thanks for asking..

Matt White likes this.
  6. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

I think old fart and ''fanboy'' are in the same category

7. I can't imagine that kunos have changed the physics. Maybe the have change the responsibility of the throttle so you have to be more gentle when you accelerate the cars.
    When people can run the same laptimes as before than they didn't change the physics. If they made a tire update they would post it in the notes?

Can you change now deadzone and calibrate x, y and z axis on the wheels?

Last edited: Sep 30, 2016
  8. Wolwo

Wolwo Rookie

Same issue. (I got t500rs and th8a).
    I put the shifter to 1st gear before I turn on my ps4. When the game has loaded, I wait 5 sec, then unplug the shifter for another 5 sec. Then plug it in again. Almost every time it works ONLY THE SECOND TRY!
    This means when done as desctibed, I have to stop the game, then restart the game (not the ps4). 2nd time it usually works.
    The update hasn't changed anything.

9. Wow, just spent 6 hours on the game without stopping!!! Well done on that update, i changed few settings for the driving and it was perfect, thanks a lot :) cant wait to get some japanese cars on the tracks in the future Ehe

10. Okay I'm having some major issues with downloading the Japan car pack, this is my situation.
    I downloaded the game from the PS Store and also bought the season pass but whenever I try to download one of the cars from the cloud I'm getting a message saying "This content cannot be selected at this time." What the hell? I got the season pass and the game, wtf am I doing wrong?

11. You are doing nothing wrong mate, the pack is not available yet, it's a mistake in the update news, you can't download the cars for the moment ( i have the season pass too and im getting the same message when i click on these cars)

12. Larryf1951

Larryf1951 Hardcore Simmer

Ok, so I got impatient yesterday and posted a minor rant about my disappointment in the game. I was fearful that the patch would not be made available for PlayStation in September. I was wrong and apologize to kunos and 505. I was also skeptical about whether the patch would truly improve the game. Again, I was wrong. I sincerely apologize to the developers for my doubts. The patch has drastically improved the game for me. It did, and still does, require some new adjustments to controller settings and subsequently, car settings, but overall great job. I am glad for the first time that I pre-ordered the game.

Skemekos123, Matt White and LeDude83 like this.
  13. wabbit

wabbit Rookie

I've got a theory where release was pushed forward because another title was due not too long afterwards. However once AC was on shelves, GT Sport not long afterwards announced their changes and won't be realising in 2016. To me it's the timeframes for both titles that makes me wonder.

Skemekos123 and Matt White like this.
  14. Gabrien

Gabrien Rookie

Really positive experience post-patch here. Tearing appears to be gone, and the frame rate is improved, though still drops visibly with a lot of cars on screen going around turns. Hopefully that can be further improved in the future.

Pad steering has been significantly improved, and is now very playable at default settings. So much so, I am actually giving it a couple of days or so to see if I want to tweak it at all. The feeling of 'weight' when steering is tangible for the first time I can recall in any game using a pad.

LeDude83 likes this.
  15. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Hey mate, someone on the forum said that the tuned RX7 (included in Jap pack) is pretty much a drift spec car. I'm no drifter but I had several MP races with that car and you need to be thoughtful NOT to put it sideways.
    Hope this helps.

16. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

17. patriotzero44

patriotzero44 Rookie

Private lobbies, DLC packs next please, tearing gone but still fps drops there.Thanks Kunos, you did good job. I think I'm having problem with H shifter of G29, anyone too?

18. saeidj

saeidj Gamer

Tearing is better but drastic frame rate drops are still there, for example Monza turn 1 and 2 (the chicane) when you are surrounded by cars frame rate drops massively.

xXJojjeXx and Mauler_77 like this.
  19. Hansvdput

Hansvdput Rookie

Go to your settings in the menu after pressing X to start the game, in the settings menu turn on the H-shifter maybe this helps.

20. djm99

djm99 Gamer

improvements are great, but i'm still 12 seconds away from bronze with the BMW E92 at Magione. It still appears that when using the dualshock, i am at full -lock on every turn. No amount of practice is gonna gain me 12 seconds ?