1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Update v 1.14 OUT NOW on PlayStation 4

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, May 17, 2017.

1. bradleyland

bradleyland Hardcore Simmer

Just booted my PS4. I received the notice about v4.70 firmware, but no new 1.14 patch to download. More than likely your PS4 found an integrity issue with the 1.14 patch and re-downloaded in order to perform a reinstall.

2. Tullio Pavone

Tullio Pavone Rookie

Good afternoon to the asseto corsa group, congratulations for the great work done with the launch of private rooms ps4 and xbox, an excellent job, I have a question, how does the classification limit, what is its function?

Attached Files:

3. HecticZA

HecticZA Racer

I think this is to eliminate racers that are slower on a specific track?

This was used many years ago in F1.

If it work like I think, it will add the % as time to the qualifying time and anything beyond that would be a cutting off time and would be excluded from the race.

Let's say the qualifying time was 1:00.

Add a 3 % or 10%, etc.
    On 10% that would be 1:10.
    Anything slower would be excluded.

Haven't tested it yet, but I believe that is how it work.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

4. biddazzo

biddazzo Gamer

Sir kunos,
    How come you did not have fuel control? It seems to me the basis of the simulation When will it be possible to see fuel consumption? thank you:(

5. bradleyland

bradleyland Hardcore Simmer

I thought the same thing, but the default is 120%, and I haven't seen anyone kicked from a lobby for failing to set a qualifying lap time yet. I can't imagine that everyone is changing that setting.

I wonder if it doesn't have something to do with the qualifying time limit?

6. HecticZA

HecticZA Racer

You might be right.
    I will try to test this sometime or maybe somebody else already knows the answer and will give feedback.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

7. OdeFinn

OdeFinn Rookie

Extra time after qualifying ends, 120% gives fastest qualifying time + 20% after actual qualifying period ends.
    So if someone is just starting or ongoing fast lap he has time to end it, if fastest in qualifying was 1:00 then there's still 1:12 above actual period.

bradleyland and HecticZA like this.
  8. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

This, always set it to the lowest setting unless you know people with skip session when requested.

bradleyland likes this.
  9. 365gt

365gt Hardcore Simmer

I decided to call myself stupid before anyone else did,lol

10. Mascot

Mascot Racer

Has anyone else noticed a performance drop since 1.14 on the PS pro in Boost Mode?
    Zandvoort with a full grid of AI seems particularly bad, I'm guessing 30-45 fps. Boost Mode was giving me what looked like a pretty solid 60fps on any track before this update. All tracks now seem to be noticeably sub-60 fps. I thought I was imagining things at first but two friends have reported the same.

11. IllestD

IllestD Gamer

I have too yes, thought I was imagining it but it clearly has dropped.

12. OdeFinn

OdeFinn Rookie

Full grid on N24 was lottery on start, 2/3 starts (offline, against AI) ended on first turn slow motion entry, whole game dropped speed to half or less, but then that other third there was zero slowing or any stuttering.
    Weird indeed, but maybe there's something bigger wrong on current version?

IllestD and Hugo Catarino like this.
  13. Mascot

Mascot Racer

I didn't think I was imagining things. Has there been any official word from Kunos about this? It's rather spoiling my enjoyment of the game at the moment. Hopefully it'll get addressed in the next patch.

OdeFinn likes this.
  14. Mascot

Mascot Racer

Apologies to all concerned - a friend suggested running a database rebuild on the hard drive and it seems to have done the trick. Game performance is back to normal now!
    Worth bearing in mind if issues are encountered. It was just my luck it coincided with the last update.

Phew. As you were.
    :)

OdeFinn likes this.
  15. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Did you have to re download other games after the database rebuild?

16. Mascot

Mascot Racer

Nope, the database rebuild is just effectively de-fragging your hard drive. All content remains intact.

pippo10 likes this.
  17. Rennen

Rennen Gamer

Private lobbies is huge step forward, but it's nearly unplayable yet. In racing sims I spend 10% time in career and single race mode and 90% in online, but now I can't play more than 30 minutes in Assetto Corsa due to following reasons or lack of functionality:

1. Lack of rights for room administrator, such as change track settings, kick players, manually start race/qualify, vote for change track, tires type etc.
    2. Unclear pause time between qualify and race, now it set in percentage, but should set in time (30, 60, 90 secs etc.). Recently I wait 46(!) minutes on Nordschleiffe from finish flag in qualify to start the race.
    3. Ability to join the room while race is going
    4. Penalties should push players to limit the speed, not just pull accelerator up: sometimes it's easy to pass slow corners with penalties and don't lose any time.
    5. Chat. Not, really, it's great function to communicate with administrator and other players.
    6. Vote button should be updated with text how to use it, like "press R3 to vote positive"
    7. There are many bugs, but these two are most annoying: time splits in overall table, it just don't show gap to the closest opponents, sometimes gaps just disappear. Second is server lobbies could stuck and don't show any rooms after unsuccesseful join room attempt (race is going, error, no cars available etc.)

I really like the game and played many racing sims on consoles, but online features need to be polished a lot.

18. OdeFinn

OdeFinn Rookie

@Rennen
    8. Kunos should hire UI-designer and 90% of game problems and annoying behaviours are gone.

Rennen and Carlos_Fandango like this.
  19. tilithom

tilithom Rookie

Xbox doesn't have that update and there is no news when we are going to get it. :( Hopefully you guys are having fun on PS.

AZT B Tender likes this.
  20. Jonnino90

Jonnino90 Rookie

9. Why we can't save the replay after a race?

Ty