1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Update v 1.19 Out Now On PlayStation 4

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Feb 21, 2018.

1. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

IMPORTANT - Update v 1.19 is available NOW on PS4. This update fixes the crashes reported over the weekend by our community! Thank you for your patience.

For those waiting for Bonus Pack 3 on Xbox One, don't worry... It's coming! We're currently in submission and will have more info for you very soon!

djm99, Kriig, Sidewinder@11 and 11 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting Hange/freeze on selecting Drive after update 1.10.1 Apr 5, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting RealtimeCarUpdate.Heading/Yaw removed from ACC Broadcast UDP in favor of WorldPosZ/Elevation? Apr 4, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.10.1 hotfix update OUT NOW! Apr 4, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Dedicated Server Not Working After Update Apr 4, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.10.0 update and Nürburgring 24hr DLC are OUT NOW! Apr 3, 2024
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Update the button layout options for controllers. Mar 3, 2024
    ACC Gameplay AI unable to do pitsops properly and generally worse since GT2 update Feb 4, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.8 hotfix update OUT NOW! Feb 1, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Errors starting the game after update Jan 26, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.7 hotfix update OUT NOW! Jan 26, 2024
    ACC Gameplay New Update Jan 25, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.6 update and GT2 Pack DLC are OUT NOW! Jan 24, 2024
    ACC Gameplay Single player championship bug after 1.9.6 update Jan 24, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Update 1.9.7 now Jan 24, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions New update now Jan 8, 2024

3. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

Great stuff. A question if you don't mind please Antonela. Will we get the associated Special Events for Bonus Pack 3 at some point?

4. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

thank you for the quick fix.
    just one question, if i may ask: is there going to be another update in the future, that may include a fix for the Giulia display and the special events mentioned above?

olevet likes this.
  5. SestoElemento

SestoElemento Rookie

I havent got the update yet :(

6. Photonmonkey

Photonmonkey Racer

Please can someone advise if this patch does do the trick for the crashes. I have been without a PS4 since October due to Sony and their in my opinion infamous 5.0 update. I was going to replace my PS4 next week solely for AC but want to be sure the game is in a playable state, looking forward to the DLC I have missed after watching all the YouTube vids :)

7. Traks1

Traks1 Racer

All seems good now @Photonmonkey. F1 2004 crash fixed. Corvette crash fixed. LMP1 Porsche 919 crash fixed. Didn't even get a random crash yesterday. Get stuck in.

olevet, Kriig and Scuderia Paul like this.
  8. mrsauce

mrsauce Gamer

Alfa Romeo gear indicator not fixed..

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

9. SestoElemento

SestoElemento Rookie

Just updated now :)

10. olevet

olevet Hardcore Simmer

Try to get pro however, it looks like AC runs much smoother on it with consistent 60fps

Traks1 likes this.
  11. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

A few days ago pankykapus said they still didn't know what was causing that issue. I think they'll release another hotifx when they do.

Photonmonkey and olevet like this.
  12. Photonmonkey

Photonmonkey Racer

Thanks, looking forward to it, had to go back to GT6 whilst I got the funds together lol

13. Photonmonkey

Photonmonkey Racer

Not sure if I can justify the extra £100 for a Pro, I haven’t even got an UHD TV yet :(

olevet likes this.
  14. olevet

olevet Hardcore Simmer

I think it's going to worth it. This way it will be more future proof. Hopefully Competizione will hit consoles at some points and if it will, it definitely needs that extra power, which pro has. Tv upgrade in time, one step at time.

15. Photonmonkey

Photonmonkey Racer

You are definitely selling it to me lol, do you work for Sony :) let’s see what all my OT brings me on payday, it’s all about the numbers, might have to settle for a standard PS4. As long as I can play AC again I don’t care, it’s been sooooo long :(

olevet likes this.
  16. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

If I were you, I'd go for a standard PS4, unless I could find a really good deal on a Pro.

17. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

I traded back my ps4 for the pro last year and I spent 200 bucks. If you want to play this game on console this is the way to go IMO

olevet likes this.
  18. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

I really hope they can fix the Alfa Giulia QV "Shift-Indicator"-bug and add the special events :) Then everything is cool! :D

Scuderia Paul and olevet like this.
  19. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

there's a new issue with the audi s1 e2, it crashes the game every time you try to modify the gear ratios. most likely introduced with laguna seca.
    then we still have multiple issues with textures, paintjobs etc. (458 gt2, 812 superfast, maserati mc12, porsche 917 and others as reported here and as discovered by other people on GTplanet). The list is long..

Scuderia Paul likes this.
  20. olevet

olevet Hardcore Simmer

That means there will be 1.20

21. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Sadly in Belgium they don't traded the ps4 back in for a pro console at least not in Media Markt :( otherwise I would had the pro yesterday .