1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Updating Nvidia Drivers

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Rudyjo, Sep 19, 2018.

1. I already updated the drivers on the 0.1 release without major benefits. But since 0.2 seems slighty less smooth, like micro stuttering.
    I didn't try to make some changes, i'm sticking with a 100fps cap ingame. I will try something but ATM since it's not too serious I prefer to spend my time driving instead

2. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Is there any advantage in installing the bloatware?
    I always install the driver only. Is there any performance gain with the extra files installed?

3. mms

mms Alien

I usually install the driver and the Physx stuff, just in case some games might use it. Was also wondering what all other stuff are good for.

4. f_deutsch

f_deutsch Hardcore Simmer

I only install drivers, no GFE, 3D vision and Physx stuff.

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  5. dermonty

dermonty Hardcore Simmer

someone already on 416.34?

NinoF1 likes this.
  6. I'm using it, its hard to judge the driver when game crash so many times

7. dermonty

dermonty Hardcore Simmer

:(
    interesting you have same kind of system like me with i5 6600 and 1070 and 16Gigs ram plus Win 10 64bit. I don't have crashes

8. They happen in random ways in all game modes with both cars and tracks whether with rain, sun, day, night, sometimes occurs early in the session others with more than 20 30 minutes played and sometimes does not occur, not a System Requirements problem because others with better PCs than ours are also having these crashes. Also not a problem in Unreal4 because other games that use it that I'm playing are not having this, like for example the Squad, Insurgency S.S., the closed beta of WW3 just to name a few. Certainly it is some line of programming of the game that when it goes to execute that same instruction is missing or broken for some reason.

KRoman47 likes this.
  9. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

416.34 installed - same as 416.16, can't see any difference.
    until now (40hours acc) one crash, when i remember right in the special events race after some laps.

10. But being sincere when there are no crashs, the driver is the same performance as the previous 400

Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
  11. mms

mms Alien

That might only be valid if ACC would use the exact same version of the UE4 engine and the exact same features of the engine. And even then it would just be a hint nothing more. I'm sure the devs are hunting the bug, and the bug is haunting the devs...

12. In fact, certainly Kunos is already investigating the cause for this error

mms likes this.