1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Urd egt update released

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Chazz Ranger, Nov 23, 2014.

1. Chazz Ranger

Chazz Ranger Alien

Currently DLing, have not played it yet. Here is the info:

--------------------------------------------------
    We have updated our EGT for AC. New version is 099 and out of beta!
    Sorry this has taken so long but we hope now it was worth.
    Fmod and new damage model was alot of work and for that we postponed the 2 weekly updates and rather made one with all cars updated.

Changelog:

- Fmod sounds
    - materials corrections
    - physics is packed into data.acd files
    - added physical damage
    - updated tyre physics
    - various small changes in suspensions, engines and drivetrains
    - some balance fixes for more challenging experience between all cars
    - working Pit Stops

known issues:
    - AI is aliens
    --------------------------------------------------

I'll get 'er loaded up and report back.

Karina-Moskva and patrod like this.

2. ears1991

ears1991 Alien

Sounds good, interested to hear reviews before pulling the trigger, if someone can comment on if the cars understeer in a believable way that'd be cool

3. patrod

patrod Simracer

New server PX URD_EGT_099

NAME=PX URD_EGT_099 Catalunia_1.3 v1.09 Q/R stv2.4.4
    CARS=urd_egt_darche;urd_egt_ferruccio2;urd_egt_venom2;urd_egt_bayro;urd_egt_am;urd_egt_corvette
    TRACK=barcelona

4. Blame

Blame Alien

Isn't it allowed to post on this forum since its payware?

5. Chris 576

Chris 576 Hardcore Simmer

As far as I am aware as long as links aren't put up its ok (but I may be wrong).

6. Fishey55

Fishey55 Gamer

I have noticed a big hit on frame rates, almost un-drivable. With my current settings I can run 20 car grids with stock AC cars. Also in my opinion the sound is nowhere near as good as it was when released pre-RC1, just sounds as dull as all the other AC cars. At least its version 0.99, I'll stick with their rFactor2 version until the next patch.

7. Champion Hero

Champion Hero Simracer

I do have to wonder why they have bothered making the BMW, sorry, urd_egt_bayro and urd_egt_ferruccio2, seeing as they are already in the game with real technical data.
    Would love to see them focus their talents on adding some other cars, such a Jaguar, Lamborghini (in their own names of course) etc

It would seem much more reasonable to pay for the content then IMHO

8. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

There is indeed a reasoning behind the decision:
    1. They have modelled the full GTE (not GTD) grid of the current American Endurance series. The Jaguar and the Lamourghini don't race in that category.
    2. They did this for rFactor, and have used the same 3D models.
    3. The BMW Z4 GT3 from AC is not the same exact car as the BMW Z4 GTE. Different specifications. I'm sure there are subtle differences between them, physics wise.

9. Champion Hero

Champion Hero Simracer

Just realised URD is having a sale.
    May pick this up now

Lawndart likes this.
  10. Lawndart

Lawndart Hardcore Simmer

I did last week, very impressive cars, clear a lot of tlc went into them, and a lot of fun to drive them all. I think you can get both the EGT and T5 packages for a little more than one or the other.

11. Champion Hero

Champion Hero Simracer

Well I do love the Corvette they released, so just picked up both mods for a tenner. Can't complain at the amount of content received for that tbh. Looking forward to some more mixed grids now :)