1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Using KERS at Nordschliefe

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by John Cox, Apr 7, 2019.

1. John Cox

John Cox Rookie

Does anyone know why KERS is only available during the first sector of the track? Yellow and Green bars are full, but it doesn't activate. Driving the Audi R18 etron Quattro, G920 wheel, best time is 5:54.439. Know I could beat that if I could use KERS everywhere. Thanks.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Using VR - Crew Chief and Discord in headset / Game sounds through speakers - Possible? Aug 20, 2018
    Physics Bugs & Issues Using Content Manager Aug 13, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals What in game Accuforce DDv2 wheel settings are people using? Aug 12, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Cannot bind gear up/down to keyboard keys while using wheel steering v1.0.7 public beta 2/8 Aug 2, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals G920 FFB disappears after using menu Jul 22, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Enter Server PWD when using VR (Enhancement Request) Jul 17, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Anybody using Track Attack with Assetto Corsa? Jul 6, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Bugs when using the swap driver feature Jun 23, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals 1.0.4 - Gamepad not using right thumb stick! Jun 16, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Quality of replays when using TV and VR Jun 13, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Using your own name. Jun 9, 2019
    ACC User Interface Cannot navigate menu using dpad or keyboard online. Jun 6, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Improve the graphical appearence using this little trick May 30, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Exceeding Clutch Maximum Deadzone Causing Negative Signal May 30, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Record gameplay using VR fixed (For windows mixed Reality and openvr) May 29, 2019

3. John Cox

John Cox Rookie

Full yellow, caught my mistake. Oops.

4. LXM323

LXM323 Simracer

Make sure that your settings for kers are not on hotlap mode but on something like "lower progressive" or something like that. With this setting you should have on demand kers(you push a button).hope it helps :)

Sent from my H8266 using Tapatalk

5. John Cox

John Cox Rookie

Yes, I have it set to Low - Preserve. I figured out my error, when the yellow bar is full, you've used that lap's allotment of KERS, and at Nordschliefe you only have it available in the first sector. This sucks, because the best place to use KERS is the final straight where you could carry the extra speed a long way. If you set it to Charging, you seem to have more charge available because it only activates manually. Still trying to see which way is faster.