1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties.
    Dismiss Notice

Victory lap and pit?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Stephen Llewellyn, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Any plans to extend the victory lap or animations? Personally I like the realism of returning the car to pit and turning the power off, or even opening the door. Might help me to convince myself that I am actually a racing driver :confused:

Ne Roberts, flyingpig and Winston like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Suggestions Victory lap after checkered flag Sep 11, 2014
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Special event best lap didn't send Today at 12:50 AM
    ACC Gameplay Hungaroring, invalidated lap as soon as I start a fresh lap Yesterday at 8:39 PM
    ACC General Discussions Ferrari 488 GT3 Hot Lap + Setup @ Hungary 1:44.082 Yesterday at 4:44 PM
    ACC Troubleshooting Gear won't reset after restarting a lap whit Pits/setup options. Sunday at 3:43 PM
    ACC Gameplay Cut track Hungaroring Hotlap mode Sunday at 9:59 AM
    ACC User Interface Qualifying standings (HUD) sometimes updates with last laptime, not keeping best laptime Sunday at 12:55 AM
    ACC General Discussions Bentley Continental Hot Lap + Setup @Hungary 1:44.145 Saturday at 11:07 PM
    ACC Gameplay AI pitting on lap 1 after hotfix, plus pit stop position problem Friday at 5:35 PM
    ACC General Discussions Fastest Hotlap Conditions? Friday at 2:25 AM
    ACC Gameplay AI fuel and pitting on lap 1. Escape still ends race too early. Dec 12, 2018
    ACC User Interface Best lap delta in post-race timing screens no longer present Dec 11, 2018
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap #107 – Happy 70th Anniversary Porsche Sports Cars Dec 9, 2018
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Misano start finish line clock and lap counter Dec 4, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Hotlap Leaderboard Dec 2, 2018

3. Gopher04

Gopher04 Racer

+1 we should be aloud to drive back to the pits. or atleast allow the rest of the field to cross the line before cutting off..

4. anthonylroy

anthonylroy Rookie

I also want to get driven back to the hotel and get dressed for the really fantastic after party. with the all drinking and S**ing, that would really test the physics . That would be fun. Seriously though I think driving back to the pits , while watching your virtual team clapping you in would be great. And would not cost much in dev time.

Typer likes this.
  5. Have you noticed that after a race there is a text that says something like "press ESC or drive your car back to the pits"? Problem is that if you try to drive back you get thrown into the menu before. Maybe they will implement it in another build...why else the writing?