1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Videos ac (ripped content = ban)

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by Digiprost, Nov 8, 2013.

1. ADRIANF1esp

ADRIANF1esp Gamer

Comparison of the Autodromo Enzo e Dino Ferrari between a real onboard and Assetto Corsa. The circuit is very accomplished and as you can see, It's nearly identical.

Gameplay with the Ferrari 458 Italia at Imola circuit.

Historic F1 comparison of graphics and driving between Assetto Corsa and Project CARS (pre-Alpha). This is a lap at Silverstone (international version) with the Lotus 49 in both.

2. Max Caputi

Max Caputi Gamer

3. Max Caputi

Max Caputi Gamer

4. devflash

devflash Gamer

two classics :)

Raffi_M and Digiprost like this.
  5. GeraArg

GeraArg Simracer

:p

nijeat likes this.
  6. VRG_tommy86

VRG_tommy86 Rookie

Formula Abarth with Lotus skin @ Imola :)

7. Max Caputi

Max Caputi Gamer

8. TurboGigi

TurboGigi Rookie

9. APC900

APC900 Simracer

Power-sliding and bashing kerbs in the Bimmer.

10. The Moose

The Moose Hardcore Simmer

Another brilliant vid from my super talented teammate Stabiz

Tony Vargas, GeraArg and nijeat like this.
  11. DOC

DOC Simracer

12. nijeat

nijeat Simracer

3 cars 3 tracks onboard medley.
    -M3 GT2@Imola
    -E30 M3@Magione
    -Lotus 49@Vallelunga

13. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

I love watching these videos, I miss AC so much when I'm at work :rolleyes:

AC Support likes this.
  14. ADRIANF1esp

ADRIANF1esp Gamer

Lap and simultaneous replay at Vallelunga circuit with the BMW M3 GT2.

15. AndiiLMS

AndiiLMS Gamer

Little information video about the photomode.
    I am not english so sorry for eventual mistakes.

DOC, Max Caputi and GeraArg like this.
  16. Max Caputi

Max Caputi Gamer

17. I will increase this new "AC Myths" saga each time I read nosense in some forum.

The Moose likes this.
  18. denni578

denni578 Hardcore Simmer

19. Akis Kev

Akis Kev Alien

KTM X-Bow R Magione hotlap.
    Laptime was 1.19.700.
    All driving aids off except ABS.

20. The Moose

The Moose Hardcore Simmer

Haha, love it! Great idea :)