1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Videos ac (ripped content = ban)

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by Digiprost, Nov 8, 2013.

1. Jeffo696

Jeffo696 Simracer

2. Jeffo696

Jeffo696 Simracer

3. Lunae

Lunae Hardcore Simmer

Testing La Mussara with Maxime Herber, amazing track, so fun to discover the turns in an E30 M3

Hachiroku_88PL likes this.
  4. Vule

Vule Rookie

5. ECGadget

ECGadget Racer

New Video: Comparisons between the Mercedes W05 and Ferrari F14-T, and mod review!

6. Ak1504

Ak1504 Racer

Assetto Corsa [HD++] ★ Honda Civic EG6 VTi ★ Race /w AI @ Silverstone National

7. Ryo9231

Ryo9231 Gamer

how to kill assetto corsa

8. Joshkerr

Joshkerr Alien

9. Jeffo696

Jeffo696 Simracer

10. john oliver

john oliver Simracer

1:22.1 lotus 98t at mugello

11. barrelbreak

barrelbreak Racer

12. Gloso

Gloso Racer

Here is my video of the best moments of my latest live on Twitch. I hope you enjoy ;-)

13. Maxidyne

Maxidyne Hardcore Simmer

Missed some apexes here and there, but it's a pretty hard to handle beast. Stock setup. Lots of fun.

14. DOC

DOC Simracer

15. superman

superman Racer

16. jamesracedx11

jamesracedx11 Rookie

Cause I love ASSETTO CORSA "à la Mod Cobra"...:rolleyes:

17. BenniS

BenniS Racer

1.20.507 with Ferrari F14 T in Monaco. Amazing Combo :)

Vule likes this.
  18. Gloso

Gloso Racer

Videoreview of crankies run with the Silvia S13. I hope you enjoy ;-)