1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Videos ac (ripped content = ban)

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by Digiprost, Nov 8, 2013.

1. Ak1504

Ak1504 Racer

Assetto Corsa [HD+] ★ BMW Z4 E89 35is ★ Nürburgring Nordschleife

2. BenniS

BenniS Racer

New Lotus E22 Monza Hotlap:

3. DeXteRrBDN

DeXteRrBDN Simracer

Trying to complete Peyregrosse-Mandagout :D I couldn't haha

4. Gloso

Gloso Racer

Here is my Time Attack at Hong Kong with the Evo MR. I hope you enjoy ;-)

5. baronesbc

baronesbc Simracer

An online race with the BMW E30 at Nurbrugring (with low grip):

APC900 likes this.
  6. Ryo9231

Ryo9231 Gamer

Very nice track, look like a combination of others great tracks

This should return to modern F1

Last edited: Aug 25, 2014
    APC900 likes this.
  7. APC900

APC900 Simracer

I absolutely love the lighting and camera positioning in this video. It's very believable.
    Kunos has the best in-car driver animation of any sim presently released.

baronesbc likes this.
  8. Gloso

Gloso Racer

Here is my videoreview of Benjamin's path. I hope you enjoy ;-)

9. Prostix85

Prostix85 Rookie

10. Dan253

Dan253 Gamer

11. Prostix85

Prostix85 Rookie

12. ECGadget

ECGadget Racer

Reviewing a new Donington + trying out the Corvette C6R. Once again, not me driving! :p

13. Gloso

Gloso Racer

New videoreview! another awesome track, Shomaru togue. I hope you enjoy ;-)

14. Strond@@@

Strond@@@ Rookie

15. baronesbc

baronesbc Simracer

Thank you! the car-driver animation is very good, but for me it can be improved .. first of all the movements of the head, sometimes it bends too much and in an unnatural way.. then when it changes gear sometimes does not follow the real commands; in the video, for example, in the first corner I take off 2 gear, but it does only 1 motion with his arm.. then other little things, like having all the gear positions in the h shifter every time you go to shift (in the Lotus 49 it works properly, probably they will do it for the other cars also); and lacks the animation of the pedals.. but as I said they are little things :)

Ryo9231 likes this.
  16. Gloso

Gloso Racer

A bit of drift, new tracks with my BMW M3 E30 I hope you enjoy ;-)

17. Snjper

Snjper Hardcore Simmer

Nothing special... Just enjoying the heck out of this setup...

Drifting with the Oculus Rift ..

18. beingy

beingy Racer