1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

VoiceAttack Software Review

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Coanda, Mar 21, 2019.

1. sherpa25

sherpa25 Hardcore Simmer

Yup!

I see. I'll look for that when I get to check it out again, as I stopped setting it up when I initially had issues with the fan wind noise. :D

2. Nev Roberts

Nev Roberts Racer

Hi Coanda,
    Have you tried to add a command to increase or decrease tyre pressures. I've always felt pit strategy management during a race is very clumsy resulting in poor lap times or crashing while your attempting several key strokes to get what you need done?

chksix likes this.
  3. Coanda

Coanda Alien

G'day Nev. Let me get back to you on that..

chksix likes this.
Similar Threads
Forum Title Date
ACC Troubleshooting Help i can't start up the game after the hotfix [prerequisite software installation] Apr 17, 2020
ACC Troubleshooting Crash on startup [antivirus/security software blocking access to userdocs] Feb 14, 2020
Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Fanatec – Introducing The Brand New FanaLab Software | Free Download Sep 7, 2019
ACC Controls & Peripherals Fanatec – Introducing The Brand New FanaLab Software | Free Download Sep 7, 2019
ACC Virtual Reality WMR Headset and steam software setup Windows 1903 Aug 28, 2019
ACC Virtual Reality VR Pixel Density doesn't work (new Oculus Software) Jun 28, 2019
ACC Virtual Reality What software do you use to record your VR view? Jun 7, 2019
ACC Controls & Peripherals Next level Racing V3 motion software update Sep 26, 2018
ACC Troubleshooting Can’t Launch - Game Won’t start (solved updating DirectX software) Sep 25, 2018
ACC Controls & Peripherals no timing information in API for SimHub and other external software Sep 23, 2018
Screens & Videos Running Assetto Corsa in Software rendering mode! Apr 19, 2018
Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Logitech gaming software doesn't install Feb 24, 2018
Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Assetto Corsa Suddenly Started Crashing Game Engine Motion Software Feb 23, 2018
Steering wheels discussions Fanatec owners : Software v289 is now official. Jun 22, 2017
Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Wheel rotation getting set to 800 in Fanatec software... Feb 18, 2017