1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Watched Forums

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by AndyK70, Mar 23, 2021.

Tags:
  1. AndyK70

AndyK70 Alien

Hi there.

I know the feature link "watch thread" and the sub-page "watched threads" to easily manage my watched threads.
    Now there is also a sub-page "watched forums" for managing these, but nowhere can I find a link "watch the forum". XenForo does provide this function and it should be available in this version but maybe it isn't activated?

I would like to have the forum "News and Announcements" to be watched and notified by email whenever there is a new thread.
    Is it possible to activate this feature, please?

Andy

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Console Lounge Pre-Ordered ACC... then watched my first GT3 race... Jun 1, 2020
    Console Lounge Watched Threads Aug 28, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Where Are the AC forums? I don't have Competizione. Apr 13, 2023
    Chit Chat Room There should be a FAQ about how to get privileges for posting in the forums that one want Mar 20, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions PC Forums Mar 2, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Please let me ask in the other forumsssss Dec 8, 2021
    Console Lounge Moderator - Need ACC console forums Jun 23, 2020
    ACC General Discussions How to Use the Forums? - Read Before Posting! - USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION Jan 4, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Why I don't see some forums Jun 20, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Better communication on steam forums Apr 2, 2019
    ACC General Discussions What's the actual purpose of these forums? Jan 28, 2019
    News and Announcements How to Use the Support Forums and Report Issues Sep 12, 2018
    Chit Chat Room I have to login to forums all the time Mar 13, 2018
    Steering wheels discussions Can I navigate PC version menu without a mouse? (PC question, but can't ask PC forums) Dec 11, 2017
    Chit Chat Room address bar for posts copied to Msoft word fails to work unlike other forums Feb 6, 2017

3. Dewald Nel

Dewald Nel Hardcore Simmer

upload_2021-3-24_0-3-31.png

AndyK70 likes this.
  4. AndyK70

AndyK70 Alien

Thank you I was blind. :oops:

Did look above the announced threads and at the end of the threads, but not in between. :rolleyes:

Dewald Nel likes this.
  5. Dewald Nel

No worries, I was actually looking for a way to ignore all the Console-related forums on New Posts as it just clogs up my New Posts - I was scouring every piece of the forum, so I noticed what you were actually looking for, and literally a minute before I gave up and headed to New Posts, you posted this thread.

I just had to confirm for myself that it's present on that forum section as well, and indeed it was.

AndyK70 likes this.
  6. Dewald Nel

7. my problem is just the opposite. I can not find the button to un-watch the thread anymore or at all. (ıt seems i accidentally started watching many threads which i was not interested. Silly me and damn my poor eye sight ).

8. Dewald Nel

1. Click on your name:
    upload_2021-3-25_21-28-46.png

2. On the left, go to Watched Threads:
    upload_2021-3-25_21-29-35.png

3. Select the threads you want to un-watch:
    upload_2021-3-25_21-30-25.png

4. At the bottom of the list, change the selection from With selected...:
    upload_2021-3-25_21-31-50.png

to Stop watching threads:
    upload_2021-3-25_21-32-22.png

4. Click Go.

Taylan Benker likes this.
  9. Thanks. Problem solved

Dewald Nel likes this.
  10. underd0g

underd0g Racer

I am having a problem slightly related to this topic. I keep getting mail from a thread I have unwatched. I have disabled the e-mail notification even. Still getting them. The thread still have the watched symbol but it is not in the list of my watched threads so I cannot 'unwatch' it again. Unfortunately it is the 2021 Generic Discussion thread so I get a lot of mail with answers on that thread.

11. After i posted the previous message " Thanks. Problem solved". I realized exactly the same problem. The threads were not appearing in my list of watched threads but i was getting e mails and alert. I do not know what is the problem causing it, but i have an other solution. On the top of the page on the right , there is a "Unwatch Thread" link and **** voting. Click it and a dialog box will pop up. (see the pic)

Attached Files:

underd0g likes this.
  12. underd0g

underd0g Racer

Thanks, that did the trick!

Taylan Benker likes this.