1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Watching replays without running AC

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Dessu, Nov 4, 2016.

1. Dessu

Dessu Racer

Sometimes when you want to watch just replays without starting the AC.exe would be nice.
    Making it just like the ACshowroom.exe that can be run independent.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Mirrors showing pit boxes ..midway during race while watching replays. Dec 5, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Excessive Ghosting Watching Replays or Live Racing May 20, 2020
    ACC User Interface UE4 crash watching replays 1.0 May 30, 2019
    Chit Chat Room How come i can't see the car suspension bounce when watching replays? Aug 17, 2015
    ACC Gameplay Watching a replay while in box Nov 20, 2020
    Chit Chat Room using suspenion app or other dev apps when watching replay Sep 20, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Crash after driving for one hour, then doing a driver swap and watching someone else drive May 7, 2020
    ACC Gameplay Watching AI in replay/live "TV" camera during sessions causing gameplay camera to follow them. Oct 19, 2019
    ACC Gameplay When watching replay in slow motion car movement not smooth Jun 3, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Crashed twice after watching replay Jun 1, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Fatal Crash Watching the Replay Jun 1, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Crash while watching replay May 29, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Help, I'm watching a different car and can't return to my car Mar 30, 2019
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes How can I determine if player is driving or watching replay? Jan 9, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Becoming better at (sim)racing watching video Aug 8, 2016

3. Orne

Orne Alien

You could shadowplay record the replays then watch them in VLC. My understanding and someone please correct me if I am wrong but watching a reply in AC is not different than driving on the track, every thing is loaded the same way just as if you were loading up the track about to drive the car.

4. Stepy

Stepy Racer

Try assetto corsa content manager. Google it

Horus and Dessu like this.
  5. Nobby76

Nobby76 Alien

Yes you could.. And yes it is :)

Horus likes this.
  6. I cannot figure out how to load a replay from the content manager. Anyone care to explain how to?

7. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Shadowplay just gives you a video of what you saw while playing.
    An AC replay lets you select different cars and cameras of the recorded session, plus FFW, slomo's.
    But in the replay file are just the value stored where each car was over the time that was stored, incl. speed, direction, gas, brake, steering angle, etc.
    For an AC replay you need to load the whole game, ACshowroom is very limited. It does the job of showing one car with only opening doors, but not the full movement of a car (or grid of cars).

Well, it still needs to launch AC, you just use CM as another launcher for it.

@Seria17hri11er
    Works fine here, go to "Media - Replays", select the one you want to watch, click play and that's it.
    Might need the KS launcher to run, i.e. if you use CM with 'UI module' as launcher mode.

8. Thanks. There is no play button anywhere in Media - Replays. I had it in game starter "official" and tried UI Module. No play button.

9. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

All the way on the bottom, says "PLAY" in green, bold letters.

Attached Files:

Seria17hri11er likes this.
  10. Nope. Not on mine. Version 0.7.659.12254