1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

We know you have questions

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by AC_CM505, Feb 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fbiehne

fbiehne Hardcore Simmer

Hmmm Pirelli World Challenge. Hope that means we get a lot of the great US circuits laserscanned someday.

2. Chazz Ranger

Chazz Ranger Alien

I was super sad at first, but now I convinced myself you meant "No, I can't tell you", rather than "No, that feature will not be in ACC." :D

mms likes this.
  3. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

Stefano can you do some code vids like in the past when you can? thanks bud

4. Hello there, does anyone know the economic model of ACC ?
    It will be like Raceroom in wich we have to buy each cars and tracks (with some packs later) ?
    Or we have just to pay once (I don't think so) ?

Thanks.

5. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

What makes you think that? No there won't be Raceroom type of BS. Economic model will be just like AC. This isn't "Free to play" platform like RaceRoom and iRa.... oh nvm

Future DLC series are different. But what would be the point of official Blancpain GT game with early access, then make the around 10 cars and 10 tracks separate purchases?

Last edited: Aug 1, 2018
    anthony galmiche and D.Jankovic like this.
  6. That makes me think that is the number of car/track per build.
    How many euros they will demand for the first build ? 30€ ? The casual will give catastrophic ratings on steam.
    10€ ? So the EA players will just pay 10€ for the game and all future cars and tracks will be free ? I don't think so.
    4€ each car and each track wouldn't be idiot IMO.

7. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

Did AC1 get catastrophic rating? It released (in the very start, so I've heard) with only 1 car and 1 track. I don't know how much it cost when it originally released, and if the price went up. But even casuals can see the Steam page, and read what is included at the moment. People pre-order games too (which I don't quite get, but seems to be popular), usually not getting access into any of the content, while paying full price.

If people can't read Steam page before using their credit card, to see what they're actually about to buy, it's honestly their own fault

Freddie Seng and Full_Ninja like this.
  8. Ok, I didn't know that AC was released with only one car.

9. It wasn't.

Anyways, EA price will likely be about thirty percent cheaper than full price at release. (like almost every other EA title, including AC)

10. ChrisR

ChrisR Alien

the tech demo

11. The tech demo was just that, a DEMO, and was only available to owners of Netkar Pro. There is no tech demo for ACC.

12. CKraegel

CKraegel Simracer

Asked this before but maybe there is more to say by now: are Kunos attending the gamescom this month to show ACC? :)

Epistolarius likes this.
  13. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Don't get your hopes up, ACC Early Access certainly won't cost 10€... absolutely no reason for Kunos to undersell their product like that. You don't just pay for one car and one track in Early Access, you pre-order and get the full game also.

My humble and possibly totally inaccurate prediction: ACC may follow AC's pricing model for the main game. AC cost 34,99€/£29.99/$39.99 in Early Access and 44,99€/£34.99/$49.99 at release (Steam EU1/UK/US pricing). Perhaps five Euro higher since it'll be a more polished product and perhaps their publisher 505 dictates the pricing, but then again it'll offer fewer cars so a higher price would make it a harder sell.

As for future releases: I suppose the confirmed 2019 season could possibly be added for free, as the 2019 Blancpain GT Europe season adds just one circuit (RBR, which they "only" need to rework from AC) as well as potentially a few new cars (R8, Huracán EVO kits that might be easier to implement as well as the new Aston, Porsche and possibly McLaren - all depending on Blancpain entries). AC1 also received a ton of free bonus content across its lifetime. In turn new SRO series that could be added, depending on how well ACC sells, may indeed release as expansion-sized DLC, perhaps 15-20€ each. Something like Blancpain GT Asia or PWC in North America will not come in cheap in terms of production, if it comes to fruition at all, meanwhile something like the Blancpain Sports Club, GT4 European series, British GT or even support series like Super Trofeo might be far easier to add (racing - currently at least - with largely existing cars on existing tracks, or those which existed in AC already) and could be offered cheaper. I still don't see Kunos returning to something like the 3-5€ Japanese or Tripl3 pack for AC however - way too much time commitment to implement a new series, its rules, all the teams, drivers, their cars and the additional tracks, even for smaller series. But each new series and additional content in general after release will increase the appeal of the game.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
    MathMilitary and D.Jankovic like this.
  14. Whipdiddywhip

Whipdiddywhip Simracer

will this feature full course yellows and safety cars? at least FCY's are very important to the immersion of a blancpain race, safety cars not so much

15. JD Racing

JD Racing Rookie

I have lots of questions but i guess i will just wait for them to be answered as i am sure someone has already asked

16. MNMR

MNMR Rookie

Will there be Citroen C4, C5, DS and concept cars pack? Please guys create and include these cars!!!

[​IMG]

17. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

[​IMG]

GRFOCO, 3n3rg0n83, Kopiller and 3 others like this.
  18. Echo_29

Echo_29 Hardcore Simmer

Can't seem to find an answer to this, and I know it will probably already be answered, but how many cars can their be in an online endurance race? For example iRacing has a feature to have 60+ cars but you only choose to see about 20 of them, wondered if something similar would be implemented?

19. magzire

magzire Alien

yeah, they were really good.

20. Sasz

Sasz Rookie

Hello Kunos Simulazioni Please tell if Assetto Corsa Competizione will have Polish subtitles