1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

We know you have questions

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by AC_CM505, Feb 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello Kunos ! So thanks for the game you made us and are making us !
    I would like to know :
    What does mean "Multiplayer (Basic)" for november ?
    Will we have a kind of RSR live timing to compare our timelaps this month, for the first release ? if not, when ?
    I thank you very much, and i'm really excited to buy and test your new game.
    Regards, David

2. Johnny_91

Johnny_91 Rookie

I want to know, if in Assetto Corsa Competizione i can select to not have spectators on the ranks. Yeah its not that important, but lets say you want to simulate a private testday. In real life on a private testday there are no spectators in the ranks. So as i would simulate a team wich competes in the BES and is in the seasonpreperations, i would love to see this feature.

3. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Hmm, have never really thought of this but it’s an interesting question. Number of spectators is normally associated with graphics settings, would be cool to have a “test day” option that doesn’t reduce any graphics quality but just removes the spectators, could still be a few people around the track as there would normally be such as photographers and spotters

4. pascaljackson

pascaljackson Rookie

Hi,

will there be a proper telemetry system included? I mean for what reason do you need a super proper physics engine and so on, if you cant setup your car properly. Please inlcude a motec style telemetry system so we can compare different sets and lap times in detail.
    -driving line
    -engine, brake, tire temperatures
    -damper potentiometer travel -> damper loads(aero) -> ride hights
    -tire pressure
    -throttle, brake position
    -tc abs usuage
    -detailed g-forces
    -slip angle
    -steering angle

saving logs with setups, so I can check the logs later again and see what I changed and what it did changed in the data
    compare my logs with others so i can help them with setting their cars.
    If you really wanna be a sim, this has to be mandatory. You have all the data already, so why dont let them virtualize us?

Last edited: Sep 6, 2018
    Arckeron likes this.
  5. gornar

gornar Gamer

there will be mixed races?
    Driver classification: PRO, PRO-AM, Silver Cup

6. the rubber and dryline , is it pre-calculated or dynamic based on how the cars pass (as rf2)? Thank you
    3:00

7. th3o

th3o Hardcore Simmer

Hey, will we get dynamic weather and variable time of day right from Build 1 in Early Access?

8. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

9. th3o

th3o Hardcore Simmer

@D.Jankovic Ah okay, thank you. That works actually fine for me. Just would like to see different conditions at least. Does not need to be necessarily the completely customizable stuff for now. Just not only dry/midday :)

D.Jankovic likes this.
  10. Felge Schneider

Felge Schneider Hardcore Simmer

Is it planned, to implement a real life weather/real life time feature?

11. th3o

th3o Hardcore Simmer

You mean to match in game the exact same weather and time we have at that given moment in real life?

12. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

I belive this was asked long time ago and dev said it would be hard to implement it properlly so it will not be happening. But i remember reading that long time ago so i am not sure anymore :)

13. henri

henri Hardcore Simmer

Answer is buried into the tyres thread. Rubber and dry line is pre-calculated.

14. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

BTW Tires oh its raining thread have most of the answers and also detailed explaination of rain affecting track.

15. WAIN

WAIN Rookie

I'd just like to know if I can save replays and view them when ACC early access code launches in Sept !

Thanks

16. Mitch09

Mitch09 Gamer

My question is what TIME will EA be available to download?

17. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

Will you have a pdf included to download with all Blancpain info, car and track and setup info to refer to or do we have to navigate the forums/web and go searching for info/answers?

18. Gevatter

Gevatter Alien

I use that feature in Content Manager for AC, it sets the current weather type, tempereature, wind speed/direction and, if you want, time for the track you chose if you entered its coordinates. It's not a bad idea per se, but only somewhat useful because if you play the game in winter (or at night) you usually end up having veeery low temperatures, at which most cars wouldn't realistically race because they don't race in winter, so you have to change it back to something more realistic or fitting. It's a nice to have IMO, but I don't see how it would jusitfy the programming load necessary. If you want to race at real life condition, do what I did before Content Manager: go to weather.com ans look up the weather for the track you're driving.

19. Raklödder

Raklödder Simracer

I find it strange that Valve don't allow Early Access games to be pre-loaded on Steam, but it is what it is and it's not the end of the world.

Anyway it's not many days left before we're all glued in front of our screens burning rubber and I reckon it will be released in time for dinner.

20. Dookie

Dookie Hardcore Simmer

Kunos usually deploys DLC and Updates ab 18:00 CEST

After_Midnight and sissydriver like this.