1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Weak XB1 Controller Feedback

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by Brian Coltrane, Sep 2, 2016.

1. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Multiplayer Time Penalties & Driver swap MFD tweaks Nov 7, 2019
    ACC Physics Porsche 991.2 GT3 R FFB too weak? Oct 29, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Antialiasing is too weak! Jun 5, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Motion Blur very weak or non-existent May 30, 2019
    ACC Hardware Discussions The AMD GPU Tweaking Thread Jan 8, 2019
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards safety rating important weakness Dec 22, 2018
    ACC Controls & Peripherals G29 force feedback is weak Sep 18, 2018
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Light of the GT cars of Blanckpain very weak. Sep 16, 2018
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Wet Weather Graphics Tweaks Sep 14, 2018
    Chit Chat Room How to manage AC tweaks after update. Feb 14, 2018
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Weaker FFB when using VR - placebo? Dec 19, 2017
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues G27 Force Feedback getting weaker during gameplay Feb 15, 2017
    Physics Bugs & Issues Weak Ferrari 458 GT2 brakes Jan 10, 2017
    Physics Bugs & Issues weak restoring torque of the wheel Nov 30, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Tweaking GT3RS Setup Nov 25, 2016

2. Keisuke

Keisuke Gamer

Yeah I think the recent patch had something to do with it, before I could feel everything on the road, but now the vibration comes in an out and not as strong as it use to be, I do hope they fix this.

3. Matty28

Matty28 Simracer

I haven't a clue but can I just say props for posting text as a picture, I've always thought just typing it out was for noobs.