1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Weaker and less detailed FFB on Xbox than PS4 (Fanatec CSL Elite +)

Discussion in 'Steering wheels discussions' started by Onizuka, Aug 24, 2020.

1. Onizuka

Onizuka Rookie

I have a Fanatec CSL Elite PS4 + and Xbox One P1 sterring wheel; I have both versions for consoles and I did some tests: to obtain the equivalent of the ffb power set to 75% (in game) on ps4, I had to set it to 100% on xbox one and then increase the internal ffb of the steering wheel from 100 to 180. At this point I got almost the same level of power of the FFB but some details are still missing and the central area is less communicative and detailed: in fact on ps4 version, cornering and small corrections are easier to do , then under braking you feel more steering resistance when cornering, also giving you that hint that you are bringing too much brake on entry.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Physics PC version FFB weaker than PS5?? Feb 10, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions FFB gets weaker while playing Apr 2, 2021
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Weaker FFB when using VR - placebo? Dec 19, 2017
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues G27 Force Feedback getting weaker during gameplay Feb 15, 2017
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions 1.8 Access Detailed Driver Stats Like PC on XBOX PlayStation Oct 11, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting It Closes when in track (Detailed info, pls help) Aug 3, 2022
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds It Closes when in track (Detailed info, pls help) Aug 3, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Easiest way to make FFB feel more detailed Aug 3, 2020
    Suggestions More detailed telemetry data on pits. Feb 15, 2014
    Suggestions Detailed settings for races (SP too) Dec 18, 2013

3. BruceSenna

BruceSenna Rookie

What are using for gain , minimum force, dynamic damping, road effects, for xb1 I am using fanatec club sport v2.5 with the universal Xbox hub with forza wheel . I also have the formula v2 wheel also. I am looking for any suggestions for settings . I have terrible FFB

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. Onizuka

Onizuka Rookie

I use this setting:

- Gain 100%;
    - Minimun force 0 (this setting is for weaker sterring wheel as the G29/920);
    - Dynamic Damping 100%;
    - Road Effects 50% (this setting is influenced by your personal taste).

With theese settings and the FF at 180% on the wheel setting, it’s not that bad but not as good as the ps4 version.

5. Onizuka

Onizuka Rookie

Also on PS4, the led of the base and the sterring wheel are fully working, on the Xbox one version they are not supported.

6. Onizuka

Onizuka Rookie

Sorry guys, turned out that i choose AC section instead the ACC one, sorry again for the mess.

7. BruceSenna

BruceSenna Rookie

I tried the dynamic damping at 100 and it causes my wheel to shake almost violently at times I lowered it to 0 and it went away . The other settings seem very good my road effect might bring that up it seems at higher speeds it is very difficult to keep car driving straight but thanks for the reply and support to my question greatly appreciated

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk