1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Website to read results files?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Darcy Callai Junior, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Does anyone know if they already have some website online to read the ACC server results files?

Simresults.net does not have this feature yet.

[RRRV] JuggernAlz likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room BHMS website and forum Mar 5, 2024
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room ACC League Management Website - Simple, Easy to use and Free! May 19, 2021
    General modding discussion help with results on website Oct 17, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Great to see VirtualR sim racing website back in full swing May 29, 2020
    Online Leagues / Championships room A little website to find online league racing Mar 29, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Redline Motorsport New Website + Lambo Rex Event - Tonight! Aug 16, 2019
    Online Leagues / Championships room New Website has Launched - Redline Motorsport 1 Year on Aug 13, 2019
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Multi server team endurance event with open sign-ups on our website Jul 25, 2019
    ACC General Discussions interest in SRS like, iRacing like Multiplayer website? Jun 24, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Online competition website with scheduled events, championships, leaderboards Jun 12, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds AC website improvement Oct 28, 2016
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Italian website Jul 28, 2016
    Suggestions Clarify which tracks are laser scanned on the website, steam, maybe in game too? Jul 18, 2016
    Chit Chat Room why don't kunos update their website? May 26, 2016
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes Output to website May 16, 2015

3. Neilski

Neilski Alien

Does the log file have enough info? I just had a look in one and I'm not sure... (I do know though that I wouldn't want to write the code to interpret it ;))

4. trasgu

trasgu Simracer

OMG, this remembers me the GPL replay analyser. It had a feature to create automatically a web with a report of the results of the races selected with exactly the same stats and even more features, gpl was 20 years ahead of the rest of the simracing world. Look for an example here: http://gplra.martingranberg.se/examplesite/Race.html
    This are the kind of features with leaderboards, stats and data about everybody is that ACC lacks to really be competizione in a meaningfull way. Even the GPLRank was 20 years ahead of everything I ever seen, and no driving title has put this kind of feature in their sims.

People like to see how he compares with everybody, if this month he has got a better ending position in the races than their buddies, to see how well he has done in a race with a detailed analysis report, or download a replay with motec telemetry data of the world record of some car/track combo to see what the aliens do that he doesn't. This gave meaning to all the racing because it gives you a sense to be taking part in something, to feel that it really is somewhat a structured competiton instead of just a series of random pick up races, so there is a reason to try harder to improve even if slightly and take part in the races because stats and leaderboards positions are in play. At the end of the day people ends up entranced by the thrill of come to the stats and leaderboards without knowledge about if their egos are going to be inflated or crushed. I hope that some day someone can give it a though to that and make a sim revolve around that idea.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
    bgil66, XettMan and david m like this.
  5. XettMan

XettMan Hardcore Simmer

You are so right.
    Today I had 2 races.
    In the second race, in the last lap I came much better through the second last corner than the guy in front of me, could easily overtake him on the strait, and in the next corner (last of the race) he went to the inline, did brake way to late, used me as a punching ball and put me outside, so he could take the turn and finished in front of me.
    I do not know if it happened on purpose or he just missed the break point because he was overmotivated, but I do not care, because as soon as you cross the finish line, the results are vanished.
    There is no record, no statistics, just nothing.
    So the result of every race is just meaningless. It doesn't matter at which position you finished, because it's gone when the race is finished.
    It's just driving with other guys, it's not really racing, there is not really a competition, because you cannot compare, because there is no record, no history.

WallyM and JnJ | Rayleigh like this.
  6. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

Yes there is. You can check the results screen after the race end. Make a printscreen and save it to a file. Or join a League.

7. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

Oh wow I remember some of those names from way back. I sucked at GPL but good memories

8. Achokaracho

Achokaracho Racer