1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Weekly challenge 4 - 17th March till 23rd March - BMW M1 S3 Vallelunga Club

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Paul Davidson, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Starlo

Starlo Gamer

Keep at it and you should be able to get into the low to mid 56's. Just need to be smooth with the throttle and make sure you've got 100% boost selected:D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

2. Ray HT

Ray HT Simracer

Its a tough little track and a slippery car , but its been a blast trying to shave a tenth here and a tenth there ......

3. Starlo

Starlo Gamer

It helps alot if you don't do any more than 3laps in a row, as the front tires overheat quite fast and you begin to understeer pretty bad. As you can only run a semi-slick tire, anything over 80 degrees on the tires and you'll start losing grip.

4. Kristaps

Kristaps Alien

I tried, this is 'legit' by steamleaderbords appo_O
    [​IMG]
    *how to get 53:xx

5. Starlo

Starlo Gamer

WHAT!!!!!!!!!

6. Starlo

Starlo Gamer

How is that even possible/legal:eek::eek::eek::eek:

7. Starlo

Starlo Gamer

Can you do a lap and post it for laughs?;)

8. Kristaps

Kristaps Alien

Try your self, this is how WildStlye* got the low 53:xx

9. Starlo

Starlo Gamer

At work currently,and need a bit of a laugh

10. Ray HT

Ray HT Simracer

That`s ridiculous , ! , what`s the point ?

11. Ray HT

Ray HT Simracer

I did my time with the penalties turned on so I could not cheat anywhere on the track .

12. Kristaps

Kristaps Alien

You can do this with penalties turned on, just don't drive through the grass faster then 50km/h and penalty won't trigger:rolleyes:
    That's why I suggest to do this competition using the RSR app

13. WildStyle*

WildStyle* Racer

Yeah RSR doesn't allow for this, but then again RSR is a bit bugged for me sometimes it will log a clean lap, sometimes nope. Also not to mention everytime you look at the leaderboard the times vary. :D
    Also to cut the track don't you have to go around the white thing for it to count? Cause that's where the sector is registered.

As I said before It's alpha we are supposed to break the game.

Kristaps likes this.
  14. pipeslice

pipeslice Rookie

I ve managed a 55.071 its on rsr live timing

BenniS and Kristaps like this.
  15. Kristaps

Kristaps Alien

Nice one;), but you are to late for the weekly challenge.

16. pipeslice

pipeslice Rookie

yeah , im not too worried about that I can only get on sometimes got kids to sort out first. Looking forward to mp though.

17. Berserker223

Berserker223 Gamer

That is a joke they fixed the cutting of the chicane at Imola, why can't they go through each track and add some reasonable parameters to stop outrageous cutting of the track, it can't be hard to implement and this effectively spoils this competition as no way to know who cut and who didn't - everybody uploading videos isn't really feasible.

alex72 likes this.
  18. TCLF

TCLF Alien

if you stay under 50 kmh I think it doesnt register off track. I at least did it legit and I'm prouder of my 5th place than he should be of his first place

19. kjelle

kjelle Racer

No weekly challenge 5? :cool:

20. Berserker223

Berserker223 Gamer

Time to make it a fortnightly challenge perhaps? Reduce the work for Paul and then only longer holidays / extended work trips will prevent the regulars from being able to register a time?

Starlo likes this.