1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Weekly challenges - which lap record app

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Paul Davidson, Feb 28, 2014.

?

which method of recording

Poll closed Mar 2, 2014.
  1. Assetto inbuilt app

59.4%
  2. RSR

34.4%
  3. Rivali

6.3%
  1. Hey all.

Following on from discussions regarding how to record lap times for the challenges. I though I would start a vote.

Personally I prefer to take people at their word, and just do what is easiest.

We have 3 options that I can see. One of which requires no mods, the other 2 require a mod.

2. bobskype

bobskype Alien

I prefer to have something built in AC.

3. matjas92

matjas92 Simracer

I also prefer the in-game application, mainly because it records laps even when the app is hidden.

Personally I don't like all kind of leaderboards in my face when lapping.

Lazybug likes this.
  4. Steam. RSR is good but you have to update it every 5 minutes which I can never be arsed doing once I've loaded the game up and sitting on track ready to lay some rubber.

5. Berserker223

Berserker223 Gamer

I believe they have just now fixed the inbuilt friends leader boards app; you go off the track, time doesn't get recorded / count. Perfect, and that was my only real issue with it.

KeRo likes this.
  6. Akis Kev

Akis Kev Alien

Don't forget that rivali suite has RIVALI DELTA, a very nice and unique app...
    I use rivali tempo, rivali delta and rsr because it has more competition.

7. KeRo

KeRo Gamer

Agreed, I believe this has been fixed.