1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Weekly Championship by Teams

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by PRO Stream BG, May 6, 2017.

1. windclimber

windclimber Rookie

Subscribed.

What do you mean with "identical cars", is this going to be fixed setup?

2. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

No , with this race in saturday we gone a enter in any server where is set identical cars , but the setups are open (due of the current MP servers by Kunos) for exemple we go enter in a server with all cars Mazda MX5 or any other who offer identical cars...and do a quick race , and the finish grid gone a be used for a order of selection of teams ... For the future Championship (when 1.14 arive on console) ! We decide to do this race only for the selection of teams based on your finish place...this mean the people can select teams in a order, and not open for everyone because , many gone a be "angry" if other person get hes prefered car/team and with the race all is decided by the finish grid and nobody gone a be upset...if you want choice first a team , you must get first position in the race...or second.. (any of the top positions give you better chance to get the desired team)
    For exemple if you finish first you have the first choice in wich team you want be..and you must pick one of the teams BMW,Nissan,Merc,Ferrari,Mclaren,Porsche..ect ect and if you choice for exemple Porsche ...then 1 more slot is free for Porsche...later second finish guy select and if he pick up a Porsche too , the team is full and next guy must pick up other...untill all 16 players get a team...is obvious the last guy in the race in saturday event not have a choice because all teams gone a be selected and he must use the last free slot in the team who is left...

Last edited: May 14, 2017
  3. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

To subscribe you must enter in our PSN community (MAX REALISUM RACING TEAM) and select EVENTS and subscribe there...

4. windclimber

windclimber Rookie

That´s what i´ve done before I wrote "subscribed" ;)

As for the selection race I personally find it better to announce car and track before. For myself I only drive GT3 cars at the moment and there specifically only one car. If it would be the Mazda for example everybody who don´t has made his own setup before and perhaps even doesn´t really know the track has a huge disadvantage to the others. So it would be no more "best driver wins"...

And why not wait until there are dedicated servers coming with the update?

5. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

Yes its true is better wait for 1.14 patch, then we can do a proper race with fixed setups identical cars for the positions and selection of the Teams for the Championship ! I go anunce it and dismiss the event, because today we playied with some people in a fixed by Kunos servers and was horrible, is better wait and see in our proper server how the ping is for all members, because today i was with almost 400 ping and was really bad experiance...

windclimber likes this.
  6. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

Custom lobbies are online. When are we starting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PRO Stream BG likes this.
  7. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

When Kunos fix the tyre ware bug, and the track surfice bug... (now tyres are not consumed and stays aways in maximum grip, and the track conditions aways stays in 97%...) so i cant says exactly when we start it, but i want to be soon is possible...

8. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

I drive today a race car after two laps or so looses his **** completely. Sliding all over the place even tho tires are in the green zone!!!

Crap. We've to wait against for the fix. ****

9. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/1-14-bugs-and-errors-report.45315/

Here is where i open bug repport in the bug section in forums, if you guys have any feel free to mention it there! (but is thread for bug reports not for new fetures)

10. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

I hope this issues with the tyres are in the server side...and gone a be fixed without patch, just with server optimization and fixes (updates)... But i dont know exactly if this is the case..or is provoked by the Patch errors!

11. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

Maybe I don't know. I know that the car is not consistent at all. But let's wait few days though

PRO Stream BG likes this.