1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Weekly Hot Lap Challenge 270

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Totall Wrytoff, Apr 16, 2022.

1. Happy Easter! Welcome to the Weekly Hotlap Challenge 270

Assetto Corsa Hotlap

Car: Mercedes Benz SLS AMG
    Easter Special: Ferrari F1 Car of your choice
    Track: Imola
    upload_2022-4-16_20-40-13.png
    The Autodromo Internazionale Enzo e Dino Ferrari.
    It is a big boy’s and girl’s circuit.
    Tamburello, Tosa, Piratella, Minerali, Rivazza…. The epic names raise the hairs. This is the way round Imola.

The SLS AMG, designed with the assistance of David Coulthard, has a naturally aspirated 6.2 litre DOHC V8 and, compared to the last couple of weeks, is a most enjoyable and relatively stress-free drive around Imola.

Tyres:
    ……. Semislicks – 34psi all round

Fastest Lap
    ……..RSR: 1:54.975 by GoodGame

OR…… It’s F1 at Imola next weekend, for those wanting a high stress ride, have a run in a Ferrari F1 car of your choice. A separate Leaderboard will apply.

upload_2022-4-16_20-42-47.png
    …..F2004…………………………F138………………………………SF15-T…………………………...SF70H
    Tyres: All 23 psi………………SS f18 r19/S 20psi all……… SS 19psi/S 20psi………………All 20psi

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 10 min hotstint for total laps and time.

Car: 2018 Season Porsche 991 GT3 R
    Track: Misano

Time of day: 13:00
    Time elapse: x1
    Weather type: Heavy Rain
    Dynamic Weather: off
    Precipitation: n/a
    Cloud: n/a
    Temp: n/a
    Grip level: Green
    Wetness: n/a
    Standing water: n/a

---------------------------------------------------
    How to take part:
    To enter the AC challenge, set up a Hot lap with the car and track, (for ACC see conditions.)
    Please use the following format to post your times to be included on the leader boards:
    * Challenge type (AC or ACC)
    * Improvement (Only if you have already posted a time)
    * Your name (as you would like it to appear on the leader board)
    * Your fastest lap time - shown as x.xx.xxx.
    * Your platform (PC Xb1 PS4)
    * Screen shot showing your time.
    (Optional but in the spirit) Your thoughts or any comment.
    Please post video clips and share information here as well.
    To submit a time, pause the game and select 'session' from the menu and screenshot this page or take a photo of your screen and post it in this thread - Note all the information from the screen is required including temperature, lap mode, weather and of course the car being used!
    You can run as many laps as you can manage and update your times as often as you like. It is all about taking part, pushing yourself and enjoying Assetto Corsa. All Platforms are welcome.

Deadline: Sunday 24th April 2022
    Chequered Flag will drop around 6pm.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2022

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge 276 Jun 11, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge 275 Jun 4, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Weekly Hotlap Challenge May 21, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge 274 May 21, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge 273 May 14, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge #272 May 1, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge 271 Apr 26, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hot Lap Challenge 269 Apr 9, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hot Lap Challenge 268 Mar 26, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hot Lap Challenge 267 Mar 19, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hot Lap Challenge 266 Mar 12, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hot Lap Challenge 265 Mar 5, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hot Lap Challenge 264 Feb 26, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge #262 Jan 29, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge #261 Jan 22, 2022

3. SlowGrayAudi

SlowGrayAudi Hardcore Simmer

Can i suggest the ACC challenge?

ACC
    10 min hotstint for total laps and time.

Misano
    Porsche 991 GT3 R
    heavy rain
    13:00
    Green track

4. Laughing Gravy

Laughing Gravy Hardcore Simmer

AC
    Laughing Gravy
    PS4
    [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

5. GoodGame.eXistenZ

GoodGame.eXistenZ Hardcore Simmer

Another great combo. I am still on vacation, but will do a rerun on Friday. On saturday I will be visiting Oschersleben for ADAC GT Masters. Ordered the new AMD 5800X3D to replace my 5900X after I saw the FPS boost in ACC (40%), I can see similar improvements for AC. As my rig is 90% gaming I do not care about the weaker productive performance. It will consume a lot less power so there is that.

6. SlowGrayAudi

Can you edit in that its the 2018 season. Also the car is the 2018 model for more clarity.

I'm realizing that this challenge is extremely difficult, and this car is for lack of a better term garbage?

Last edited: Apr 21, 2022
  7. AC
    Totall Wrytoff
    PS4
    upload_2022-4-21_12-27-20.jpeg
    Just one more tenth is the target!:)

8. moodyryder

moodyryder Hardcore Simmer

AC
    moodyryder
    ps5

20220422_180813.jpg

Two minutes to midnight.

9. moodyryder

ACC
    moodyryder

11.21.807 6 laps

1.53.532 least slow lap

20220422_193953.jpg 20220422_193926.jpg

Not waving but drowning.

10. F1415182235

F1415182235 Hardcore Simmer

AC
    F1415182235
    1:57.253
    PC
    [​IMG]

11. F1415182235

Improvement
    F1415182235
    1:56.566
    PC
    [​IMG]
    Not a fan of this car's handling, but there ya go
    Max neg camber front and rear
    Front toe 6
    Rear toe 5
    Pressures:
    28 27
    28 28

12. Get your FINAL WHC LAPS in everyone, 270 will be my last WHC post.

It is time. :)

13. moodyryder

14. One final time!

Excellent vid, excellent music. A very big thank-you @moodyryder !

Off into the sunset...

(and we are now into double figures for "Replies" :D)

15. Emmanuel Tubbiolo

Emmanuel Tubbiolo Hardcore Simmer

AC
    Emmanuel Tubbiolo
    Xbox

Wow. Not sure what to say. So many things to say.. I don't know how to say thank you for all those amazing years. I feel extremely sad but you do deserve to go off to the sunset and feel proud to have bring all of us to your journey. I hope we will be able to do some little private battles in the near future.. I need to catch up. I think you are well ahead...
    You made me jump in my seat and do a day time lap. Had to. See you soon brother.
    E.T.

Attached Files:

16. GoodGame.eXistenZ

Too late?

AC
    GoodGame.eXistenZ
    PC
    1:54:793

[​IMG]

17. upload_2022-4-24_18-8-44.png
    The chequered flag drops for the final time for me!
    Here are the results for WHC270

Assetto Corsa Hotlap
    Car:
    Mercedes Benz SLS AMG
    Track: Imola

1. GoodGame.eXistenZ - 1:54:793 PC
    2. F1415182235 - 1:56.566 PC
    3. Emmanuel Tubbiolo - 1.59.385 Xbox
    4. Moodyryder - 1.59.910 PS5
    5. Totall Wrytoff - 2.00.185 PS4
    6. Laughing Gravy 2.00.740 PS4

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 10 min hotstint for total laps and time.
    Car: 2018 Season Porsche 991 GT3 R
    Track: Misano

1st Place!
    Moodyryder - 6 laps at 11.21.807 with a 1.53.532 “least slow lap”

@GoodGame.eXistenZ serves up another world record as the flag drops! And again, posts an instructional vid worth a second or more to us mortals. Thanks for all of your support over the years GoodGame and from me personally, thank you so much for the 45 seconds plus, that you have saved me around every lap of the Nordschleife! :D
    @F1415182235 , over his WHC career, has gone from low mid table to regular podium man and one of the fastest on the planet! A quick check on RSR shows he would be world P3, and that he hasn't yet hooked into RSR!:) @GoodGame.eXistenZ , please could you advise on how PC links to RSR?
    @Emmanuel Tubbiolo takes the final slot on the podium! Congrats ET! Thanks for your enthusiasm and spirited entries! You have inspired my driving, cooking and gardening, one day we will meet!

Then it's Moody, me and LG. Which is excellent. @moodyryder and @Laughing Gravy are my PS compadres and we have spent many, many hours online racing together. Both I count as proper friends, thanks to WHC and Assetto Corsa. Moody has hosted WHCs and Laughing Gravy is the longest playing WHC player and we are all around the same sort of pace!:D:D:D Roll on!

So... unless someone steps in to pick up the thread, WHCs will be come occasional Cs... and I wish you all the best.
    Keep practising!

Last edited: Apr 24, 2022
  18. F1415182235

19. GoodGame.eXistenZ

When you open the zip file all you need to do is drop the three folders into the main AC installation folder. E.g. steamapps\common\assettocorsa.
    You need to make sure that the app is active in AC by going into the options menu -> some sub-menu ( have not used it in years, but it is straight forward). Or in Content Manager you go to Settings -> Assetto Corsa -> Apps and make sure the hook is set for RSR app.
    That should be all. If still not shown check the app menu in game (usually just go all the way to right with your cursor and it should show up) and also make sure the RSR app is active.
    The connection happens automatically.

20. SlowGrayAudi

Thanks for all your effort and hosting this event for so long. It's been a difficult week for me so I haven't been able to get much time behind the wheel.

Hopefully someone can pick up the baton so that we can continue to push each other every week.