1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Generic Weekly Hotlap #102 - Grass Routes

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Hugo Catarino, Nov 4, 2018.

1. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

That's very true.

It could be that setup matters in the Abarth. I think I'm still using something similar to the setup baronesbc shared with us at Croft (that guy is seriously fast!) I'll edit this post to add the setup I used in a moment so you can test it out if you like.

I always use either 0 or 1 wing. I only switch to 1 when I'm having issues with entry oversteer like the 2nd to last corner at RBR National, I might of switched to 1 here for (hopefully) more stability into the left hander. IIRC baronesbc was using much higher neg camber than I was previously and his settings did gain me about 0.5 at Croft.

I'm still surprised by the pace of everyone in the Mazda. I find it quite nervous sometimes, whenever I use it I have to adjust for a while. It is very nervous over curbs, it out performs my expectations of it so I tend to underdrive it at first and change down too many gears for corners and I find it difficult to catch slides unless I countersteer very early. You are absolutely right though, I must be an exception to the rule in the MX5 as it seems to level the field :p

Attached Files:

• last.ini
      File size:
      839 bytes
      Views:
    Neilski likes this.
  2. Neilski

Neilski Hardcore Simmer

Thanks for the set. Will have a go with that and see if it helps ;)
    Well I do that myself (a lot) in many cars. But yeah the Mazda has a power curve that really doesn't reward the 5th to 4th downshift as much as you'd expect. I noticed in your video that you were downshifting for T1 and I tried that myself but ultimately my delta was better when I stayed in 5th.

Andy-R likes this.