1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Weekly Hotlap #19 - Can you handle it?!

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Graveltrap, Feb 12, 2017.

1. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

It was in fact the first thing I told you, look at the conversation...FXX not a level playing field ;)

But your right the choice is made let's just get on with it...

iwanchek likes this.
  2. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

As we continue
    PS4
    T300 RS
    Laptime : 1:40.934

Monza Ferrari FXX-K.jpg

365gt, Kembro, local_man1234 and 6 others like this.
  3. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ESC remynem likes this.
  4. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Common Iwanchek it is are baby lets fly with it , you will get there go go go :)
    Whieieieiehaaaaaaaaaa speedy I'm in the mood hope this feeling stays for a whole bloody week :D

paul_wev, BrainsBush and iwanchek like this.
  5. ESC remynem

ESC remynem Racer

1'41'680 / xb1 / ESC remynem
    Tc: factory

1'41'844 /tc : off

Attached Files:

6. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

I'm at work now following the thread closely and your time is bloody fast. I can tell right away that I'm on your tail till the last two chicanes (right-left) then long straight, in that section I lose like almost 0.7/.0.8 I can't find right rhythm though but this one will be interesting. Again, fantastic time. Well done.

svenvangent likes this.
  7. pctm

pctm Hardcore Simmer

1.40.694 - PC

hotlap.jpg
    in the interest of parity, i didn't touch the electronics (tc 2 - abs 4 - mgu - longrun) is this the same default as console?

8. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

No. We can't adjust the TC either ABS, mug is adjustable.

Top lap time.

9. AndyB16

AndyB16 Simracer

1:46.264 xbox 1

Not really a fan of Monza, just can't get myself to enjoy it like a lot of other people do. Kind of the same thing with LeMans, I just don't get it. I understand the history and whatnot, but the track just doesn't do it for me.

With the battery deployment, does holding the button give more of a boost than just hitting the accelerator? I can't believe there's still no custom mapping of buttons, I know the TC is costing me a bit, but it's a real handful with none.

Attached Files:

10. Neawoulf

Neawoulf Hardcore Simmer

Thanks and i would if i could :) Can't change the recovery system settings in the pc version.

11. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

I didt know that you're on PC sry. Then in some corners you've to be more braver :D

12. AndyB16

AndyB16 Simracer

1:44.886 xb1

Attached Files:

Kembro, Graveltrap, Andy-R and 3 others like this.
  13. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Ok this is the last one for this evening and uploading my lap on you tube you can see it on Guillaume C site
    https://www.ac-leaderboard.com/ , also to promote his site a bit thanks Guillaume C
    PS4
    T300 RS
    Laptime : 1:40.745

Monza Ferrari FXX-K.jpg

14. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

15. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

As far as I am aware, everybody can adjust the hybrid mode from long run / qualifying / charging.

PC can adjust traction control levels, I am not sure about ABS?

Console can adjust the recovery of hybrid power.

Xbox users with a Logitech wheel, can't adjust something hybrid related.

I'd say just have at it, adjust what you have, and go as fast as possible with the tools available, I will just split the results up, come Sunday!

The hybrid stuff does interest me, hopefully it gets sorted out at some point, so the 919 can make an appearance ;) the WEC is my preferred posion when it comes to Motorsport!

paul_wev, Tomcul, MakaveliA7X and 2 others like this.
  16. mike reynolds

mike reynolds Hardcore Simmer

1:41:847 PC

:41 Came easier than I thought so maybe a bit more yet....yes you can adjust ABS on PC GT

Fkk Monza.jpg

Kembro, Graveltrap, paul_wev and 2 others like this.
  17. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

I started with ABS on 12 but it was absolutely horrible entering turns, i think the brake bias is really far forwards or something. ended up using more ABS which somehow felt better on entry.

paul_wev likes this.
  18. mike reynolds

mike reynolds Hardcore Simmer

This please

Tomcul and paul_wev like this.
  19. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

I swear this is the last one for this evening thought:D
    Jesus this car got me by the downstairs roundings
    PS4
    T300 RS
    Laptime : 1:40.523

Monza Ferrari FXX-K.jpg

Kembro, HavanaB0B, Graveltrap and 4 others like this.
  20. flyingcarrot

flyingcarrot Hardcore Simmer

Wow, all this bickering and arguing, saw this in other AC threads, never here before. Let's get back to normal as before. Much nicer.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk