1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Weekly Hotlap #4 - Alfresco Thrills

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Graveltrap, Oct 24, 2016.

1. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

Welcome to the thread for the weekly hotlap #4

The Challenge.

Car: Lotus 2 Eleven (Note: This is the base version of the car and not the GT4)
    Track: Magione

[​IMG]

We couldn't get more different to Brands Hatch, a short tight circuit, with some tough technical corners, the run into the back straight is going to be key! The Lotus track day weapon that is the 2 Eleven has been matched with this track, it is light and agile and you get a fair bit of chassis adjustability but are limited to semi slick tyres.

The Rules.
    Time of day: Free
    Ambient Temp: 26 Degrees < Changed to align with PC players preferred settings
    Setup: Free
    Controller: Free
    Assists: Factory

The Deadline.
    Sunday October 30th - 21:00 GMT

How to take part!

To enter simply head into the game select Drive > Hotlap choose the Lotus 2 Eleven and head to Magione. Make sure you setup the session using the settings detailed in this thread and hit the track!

You can run as many laps as you like and update your times as often as you like, its simple :)

To submit a time, pause the game and select 'session' from the menu and screenshot this page or take a photo of your screen and post it in this thread.

All Platforms are welcome, please let us know what you are using when submitting a time.

Feel free to post video clips and share information in here as well, but without the session screen your time will not be included.

A leader board will be collated on a daily basis to keep everyone upto date on where they currently stand...Unfortunately editing of posts gets locked on this forum so this post will not be updated.

Feel free to use the unofficial leader board but remember you still need to include the session screen in this thread to be included in the results.

Good luck and have fun ;) :)

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge 276 Jun 11, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge 275 Jun 4, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Weekly Hotlap Challenge May 21, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge 274 May 21, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge 273 May 14, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge #272 May 1, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge 271 Apr 26, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge #262 Jan 29, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge #261 Jan 22, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge #260 Jan 15, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge #259 Jan 8, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge #258 Jan 1, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge #257 Dec 27, 2021
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge #256 Dec 18, 2021
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge #255 Dec 11, 2021

3. Orne

Orne Alien

It begins!!!! :eek:

Graveltrap likes this.
  4. MrDeap

MrDeap Hardcore Simmer

There's a high chance that the car will get the tire updated to model 10 on the update planned for thuesday on PC. I'll wait for the patch before tempting it.

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  5. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Fun combo!:)

Graveltrap likes this.
  6. I wouldn't count on it. ;)

7. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Hardcore Simmer

Nice combo and good luck to everyone :)

Graveltrap likes this.
  8. Let's get it started; default setup with 12l fuel, one click out of rear wing
    1:19.616
    [​IMG]

9. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Hardcore Simmer

10. Marcel79

Marcel79 Racer

20161024112139_1.jpg
    1:18:580
    first attempt on pc

Last edited: Oct 24, 2016
  11. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

Too late to edit the first post, but it's handy if the time is typed as well, sometimes it can be a little tricky to see!

12. HecticZA

HecticZA Racer

I will eventually be 10 - 20 seconds off the pace, but here we go. Will try to improve during the week.

PS4 wheel
    Factory settings
    100% TC
    Default setup
    30L fuel.

[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

13. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

I seem to remember that this was a combination from the career, so at least I won't be going in completely blind this time round, not that that will make much of a difference to my mediocre times!

14. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

My bad! I've not really touched career mode in this game so I am not aware of what it really consists of...

15. Rob capewell

Rob capewell Simracer

it took me a whole session to get under 1:40 in the Ruf (about 40 laps) but i never recorded my first clean lap and have since wondered how far i had come?... anyways i forgot to do it again!!o_O...so here's my second 1:27.431 (think i was about 1.1 sec up on my delta). 27.4.JPG

16. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Me neither.;)

17. Rob capewell

Rob capewell Simracer

By the way... its ultra competitive in and around my skill level!! in the last challenge i counted 13 drivers within 1 sec of my time! (give or take 1/100th) so it just goes to show its not all about the winning (although big respect to those out front!) so if you're looking in and wondering whether or not you should get involved???...JOIN IN... you won't regret it :)

18. flyingcarrot

flyingcarrot Hardcore Simmer

Cor, people putting in tines already, will do my own dire time tonight, race you to the bottom

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

CtrlAltDeLaet and paul_wev like this.
  19. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Hardcore Simmer

1:20.076

[​IMG]

Dying_Snail, svenvangent and Tomcul like this.
  20. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

@HecticZA check your ambient temperature it should be 26 not 25, I know its only a degree but the rules is the rules ;)

MagikGT1980 and Rob capewell like this.
  21. HecticZA

HecticZA Racer

Ah sorry. I apologize. Will try a bit later

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Graveltrap likes this.