1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Weekly Hotlap #68: Mad, bad and dangerous to know.

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by moodyryder, Feb 12, 2018.

1. DonZmeuheu

DonZmeuheu Hardcore Simmer

2:22.739 - Highlands
    PS4
    IMG_20180216_1539286.jpg Love this car so much...It's a Legend in it's own. Can't understand how anybody can say something Bad about such a Perfect Vintage racing car from Porsche. Very fast time's in the front...wooww:)

2. the3ws

the3ws Hardcore Simmer

Improvement - 2:19.583
    upload_2018-2-16_15-7-53.jpeg

3. Hugo Catarino

Hugo Catarino Hardcore Simmer

Improvement 9.10.373

IMG_20180216_161143.jpg

4. Hugo Catarino

Hugo Catarino Hardcore Simmer

Improvement 2.23.831

IMG_20180216_163206.jpg

5. DonZmeuheu

9:15.903
    PS4
    IMG_20180216_1651551.jpg
    Hard to get a clean lap...struggled all away around the ring:))

6. BrainsBush

BrainsBush Hardcore Simmer

What a lot of activity in Germany and Scotland.

I almost finished the new bathroom....tip of the day: if you order a whirlpool be sure it can also be transported via the stairs....So yes I had to order another smaller bath and no whirl/swirl anymore. On the positive side. That saved us some money and my wife demanded me to order a NLR Motion rig+ GT Ultimate v2 chair. I just love her.

Ordered it this morning at Overclockers.co.uk after telephone support about shipment. Order placed, payed and guess what--> One hour later: order cancelled because the package is too large to ship to the Netherlands. Huh? We also do have a pretty large harbour in Rotterdam ;) Now what? Order it locally which was about €300 more expensive. YOLO. And picked the package on my way home. Happy man!!

Next step: building it together, connect all the gear and install the software. Despite the manual I guess, because I know myself well enough, it willbe alot of Vettel swearing ;) Wish me luck! And inbetween still have to install the new bath.

7. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Pffffffff I'm not jealous .... nop not me no no no not me , I refuse to be jealous and look at me ... do you see some emotions:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: I WANT THAT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ? BRING ME YOUR WIFE NOW .......
    In the mean time have fun Brainbush:cool:

8. FRITZZZ

FRITZZZ Racer

9. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

I just realized I’m completely off the pace at Highlands.
    I will need to get in my fav car first to learn the track...:D

10. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

And out of curiosity which car may that be Ace Pumpkin ?

Hugo Catarino likes this.
  11. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

The KTM X-Bow. :)

12. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Ace Pumpkin - PC

Highlands:2:24:697

35C187C6-B2ED-4379-A68F-E6CB5550DB80.jpeg

Well, it’s a start...

13. the3ws

the3ws Hardcore Simmer

Improvement - 2:19.175
    upload_2018-2-17_13-49-26.jpeg

14. DonZmeuheu

Improvement
    9:08.748
    PS4
    IMG_20180217_1803196.jpg It's really hard to drive this car accurate because it's a Monster(Power like today) with nearly 50 Year old brakes. What a fun;)

Attached Files:

15. Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh Hardcore Simmer

Really great to see this series still carrying on. Sad to see @Graveltrap has left the building since I was last around but he did a brilliant job getting this up and running and keeping it running so long. Awesome to seed the baton picked up by @moodyryder.. to keep it going and I hope someone can do the same now he is off to pastures new.

Not had the time to compete here for some time but hope to come back soon if its still running.

Good luck with this one... I may get to put in a few laps myself before close of play.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

16. DonZmeuheu

Improvement
    2:22.336
    PS4
    IMG_20180217_1903342.jpg

17. olevet

olevet Hardcore Simmer

2.23.196 hoooly improvement, this combo is so tence! vroom-vroom..

Attached Files:

18. Laughing Gravy

Laughing Gravy Hardcore Simmer

The 50 year old tires don't help either!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

19. BrainsBush

BrainsBush Hardcore Simmer

9:08:268 - BrainsBush - PC

908268.png

Man, my first Nordschleife with a motion rig...........So great and so intense. This is not normali anymore.So much fun (and to relearn). Caroussel is a real clutched eggs shaker.
    This lap way too cautious especially sector 3. Later this week a high 8?

20. the3ws

the3ws Hardcore Simmer

I've just started a session at the Nordshcleife Endurance and realised that the ghost car from my fastest lap set a few days ago wasn't there. I was pretty sure that the ghost car was there on other challenges. So I went back to the 962c at the Nordschleife challenge from a few months ago and sure enough the ghost car is there. Now that I think about it, there have been other times when the ghost car doesn't show. With some track and car combos it does, with others it doesn't. Seems to be completely random.

olevet likes this.