1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Weekly Hotlap #97 - Horse ride around the Highlands

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Hugo Catarino, Sep 23, 2018.

1. DonZmeuheu

DonZmeuheu Hardcore Simmer

Sorry for being off topic again:)
    I agree with what you have written above. The only thing which I dont agree are the penalty system and the Safety rating. A few days ago I was for a long time an Sr. S driver and just after 5 races which was pure chaos on Bathurst Mount Panorama I fell down to Sr. E:) I would have no problem with that when I would be the one who divebombed the others but it was the total opposite. The guys behind me missed the braking points constantly and so I fell down to E after being an S driver over months and that in only 5 races. So I swear I will never play it again, it was a horrible and unfair experience to be honest. PC2 does everything for me which I've ever expected of a simulation. The online races in PC2 are in any kind of a way better and more realistic than in GTS.

2. BrainsBush

BrainsBush Hardcore Simmer

haha this is becoming very very scary. Coincidence?? I just returned from a great week on Sardinia (Sardegna). Wednesday in Porto Cervo I spotted this car and took some pics and a quick video. Then coming home I saw our new WHC. Spot on!

My screenshot for this WHC will be posted somewhere this weekend. Also struggling to get FH4 to work with a CSL Elite. My son wants to play and keeps asking if it already works...

file1.jpeg file-1.jpeg file2.jpeg file3.jpeg

PS According to the owner this is a mix between a 458 Italia and a Speciale which makes this one even more special and expensive....

And then a couple of parking lots further this little beast (Abarth 695 Rivale) got my attention. Is this one an E-Tron? Italians ;)

file-2.jpeg

3. 365gt

365gt Hardcore Simmer

I'm gearing up for my legendary superduper hot lap so everyone be afraid,be very afraid:eek::confused:

4. AB770577

AB770577 Hardcore Simmer

2.12.390 PS4

Attached Files:

5. AB770577

AB770577 Hardcore Simmer

Invalid 2 11 230, I can't really count this as fair, lost it coming into the second last corner, got a lucky bounce off the wall, I was a few car lengths ahead of my ghost though.

Attached Files:

6. BrainsBush

2.14.646 - BrainsBush - PC

214646.jpg

7. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

Does anyone know if the T3pa pro pedals have the same pedal springs as the non pro version?

Was about to order some but I’m worried the accelerator might be the same as the T3pa’s
    Which is extremely light with hardly any resistance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hugo Catarino, 365gt and the3ws like this.
  8. the3ws

the3ws Hardcore Simmer

Improvement - 2.12.063
    upload_2018-9-29_15-57-28.jpeg

9. Neilski

Neilski Alien

Nice time @the3ws! :D
    I just improved a bit, but not enough:
    Neilski - improvement: 2.12.072
    The tiniest of margins!
    It's a long lap though, so I imagine we're all having the delta go all over the place in each promising lap ;)

...Speaking of the delta, mine is now somewhat screwed cos I got a 2.11.9xx after a lucky bounce off the armco at the end, though not quite as amazing a time as @AB770577 got!
    The rest of that lap was pretty meh, so each new lap looks like a big improvement, right up that final corner or two... :D
    upload_2018-9-29_17-44-47.png

10. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

2.16.656 pc

2 16 656 ferr high.jpg

after a chaotic week (had a crash last sunday with our volvo v70 d5 - highway construction site(?), low speed ~60 km/h, but bmw suddenly plays ping pong with us, volvo is knocked out, right front wheel is 10-20cm to the rear, everything broken at right side - , suspension, steering, aggregate carrier (?), sliding 50m in the barrier, left side completely scratched, 6-7.000€ for repair :rolleyes: - kids and wife okay, only stressfull in heavy rain to wait 2 hours until we were carried out of this mess - in the radio they say 1 hour delay o_O) - now we have a touran, 140ps diesel, 9 years old, we like him from the first moment :).
    but the new car was 600km away and with train i had to start at 23:11 to arrive 9:10 in the morning to buy him in berlin and then 6 hours to come home :confused:
    after all it was a good buy, everything is okay.

3 or 4 laps and a 2:16 - little exhausted after the adventurous days- so dunno if i can improve. ;)

11. Neilski

Neilski Alien

Wow, that sucks! Glad everybody was OK and you've replaced the car already, but yeah sounds like a seriously stressful time...

12. the3ws

the3ws Hardcore Simmer

Thanks, Neilski. Still very close near the top. AB770577's time is way too good for me, but the rest of the podium places are still up for grabs. I'm still not sure about the best lines through the long corners, so maybe I can shave a little more time off.

Hugo Catarino and 365gt like this.
  13. the3ws

the3ws Hardcore Simmer

Scary! Glad to hear the family was OK.

14. Tibor Sólyom

Tibor Sólyom Hardcore Simmer

I did a few laps already, but still struggling to find the lines... :eek::)

Update of the times:

1 - 2.12.063 the3ws PS4
    2 - 2.12.072 Neilski PC
    3 - 2.12.390 AB770577 PS4
    4 - 2.12.624 Lewisxbone X1
    5 - 2.12.835 Pretend racer PC
    6 - 2.13.861 Gijon X1
    7 - 2.14.082 Svenvangent PS4
    8 - 2.14.646 BrainsBush PC
    9 - 2.15.897 Moodyryder PS4
    10 - 2.16.248 Total Wrytoff PS4
    11 - 2.16.656 Sissydriver PC
    12 - 2.18.225 Laughing Gravy PS4

15. BrainsBush

Not sure,but I think they are the same. At least the Ricmotech upgrade springs are for both the T3PA as well as the pro version.

https://www.ricmotech.com/Spring_Upgrade_for_Thrustmaster_Pedals_p/rmt-t3papro-tcs.htm

Or this Dutch Mardomedia shop also offers one and the same spring for both of them:

https://www.mardomedia.com/gaspedaal-veer-voor-thrustmaster-t3pa-pro-pedalen.html

Hugo Catarino, 365gt and Lewisxbone like this.
  16. BrainsBush

@sissydriver: I'm "happy" for you and your family you are ok! Although it has some mental impact. An extra big hug for your wife and kids. Aah why not: also for you. Take care!!

17. Tibor Sólyom

Tibor Sólyom Hardcore Simmer

OMG, sounds terrible. The only important thing, all of you are OK. I hope it wasn't a big shock for the kids.

18. Neilski

Neilski Alien

Me too! I'm trying to keep one eye on the delta as I go around them, and also check the minimap to try and figure out where to hit the apex... Not a good way to drive, LOL!

19. the3ws

the3ws Hardcore Simmer

Improvement - 2.11.949
    upload_2018-9-29_23-3-4.jpeg

I did a 2:11.901 a few laps before this. But I clipped the wall just before the turn in of the second-to-last corner. Not sure if or how much it helped, but in the spirit of self-declared invalid laps, I can't count it.

20. AB770577

AB770577 Hardcore Simmer

I'm not really sure, but realistically your best result will come after
    I think clipping the wall is ok to count in, it's just that if I had damage on I wouldn't have made it to the finish line, lol